Bbl for 21 Year Old. Mexico, MX

I have my bbl surgery on jan 5 with Pantoja. I...

I have my bbl surgery on jan 5 with Pantoja. I was quoted "3800 for lipo of the arms, upper/lower back, waist, abdomen and inner thighs (if needed), all the fat obtained will be used to inject your buttocks and hips and create a brazilian butt lift, the goal will be a rounder and fuller buttocks, curvier body." I plan on staying at club med for 5 nights. Im 5 ft 128 lbs I'm feeling really nervous hopefully I have enough fat. Ill definitely post pictures after the surgery. Is there any advice/ tips you guys can give me for recovery.

Bbl with pantoja

So i arrived at the recovery house today and it so beautiful with an amazing beach view. They are so sweet im glad i chose them. I have my surgery tomorrow hopefully everything goes good.

Had surgery yesterday

Omg I'm in so much pain it is not a joke, i could barely walk and move at all. Didn't realized how painful it would be. I had liposuction on arms stomach, and back. Im am so sore from my stomach areas especially my ribs. DR. Pantoja did an awesome job, hes sweet and all his staff is too and professional. According to him my surgery lasted 3 hours and 15 minutes and injected 1100 cc of fat, my ass is freakin huge lol ???? you can't really see how big it ia from the pictures but it is and i have a tiny waist.

recoverying

Well im 6 or 7 days post op and this is a hard recovery, I had 3 massages and they were so painful but felt better after each one. I finally went #2 and it was so painful but relieved, i took some stool softners but they dont seem to be helping. If i would of known how but time and pain this takes I may not have done the surgery. My butt is huge for me it makes me look kind of big lol I actually want it to go down so I'm sitting on it a little.

feel better

updated pic

Ive been really busy with work and school and so far recovery has been hard. I have lost alot of volume but my behind was pretty big so now it just looks natural and wish it stays this way.

video

feeling almost myself

Still have some stiffness in my back, and sides and a little swelling on my stomach area but i massage myself everyday with oil to get rid of some of the lumps.

new update

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad I chose him to be my doctor couldn't have chosen anyone better. He's is so sweet and professional along with his staff. They also emailed me back in time. After surgery he came and checked up on me.