36 Yr Old. Lipo on Arms Back Waist Abdomen Thighs and Bbl - Mexico

My date is set for November 7th. Will stay at club...

My date is set for November 7th. Will stay at club med for 5 days. I was very impressed at how fast and efficient Nadia is. I made my deposit and have my pre-op instructions. Now just need to book my flight and get the things I will need to take with me. Will post before pics when I get closer to my surgery date.

The Date Is Closer!

Here are some before pictures. Surgery date is November 7th. I am a little nervous.

before pics

before pic

Has anyone had axillary arm lift with Dr P?

I am interested in adding this procedure to my lipo and BBL package but not sure if I want to go through with it. Has anyone had that done? What were you results and was it a lot of pain?

Today is the big day!

I am here in TJ staying at the Fiesta hotel only a few blocks from dr P's office cost 33 usd a night great price! The staff is friendly and the room is super clean! Highly recommend!
I woke up at 3 a.m. I am super nervous!

So glad I went to him!

I am 10 days post op. I must say this is very painful but worth it. The staff at Dr P's office was amazing. They are friendly, caring and the atmosphere was just so family like that I hated to leave. This man is a professional in every way. He cares for his patients and I love my results. Will post pictures soon.

Almost 2 weeks post op

Still very sore but very happy with my results!

3 weeks 3 days post op pics

Feeling better now. Still very swollen.

Wasn't able to post my pics yesterday

3weeks 4 days post op. I must say when I went to get my lymphatic massage my MT said that was the best work she had seen in liposuction and she has been a MT for 15 yrs. i know i was in the hands of the best surgeon!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is the best plastic surgeon. I would never use anyone else. He spent the time with me to realize what I wanted gave me that and more. I should have done this sooner!