24 Yo, No Kids, BBL - Mexico

My motivation was having a bigger butt & smaller,...

my motivation was having a bigger butt & smaller, shapelier waist

Pros: More shapely waist and back

More shapely buttocks
Clothes fit nicer

Cons: Time off work

4-6 weeks of healing

3 weeks or so of no sitting on buttocks
hard to find clothes that fit perfectly

the outcome was awesome!! so pleased with results!!

Pre op BBL pics

pre op bbl pics

Post op pics

Post op pics!!

PO pics

some more PO pics!! & to the ppl who thot that I photo shopped my pics!! Ya I can c y u wud say that I did overlook them & seen the pics! the pics I took were used with my front facing cam "selfie cam" which doesn't have a good resolution... but why would I try to cover up my results?? that Is so stupid! if I had a bad job done on me I would damn well let everyone know! this is a review website duh!! ANYWAY!!! I AM SOOO PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS!! I LOVE DR. PANTOJA!!! HE IS AN ARTIST!! SOOO AWESOME!!! I LOVE MY FAT ASS!!! XOOOX

po WITH CLOTHES ON LOL

DR. MOTHA F***** PANTOJA DID THIS BABY!!! HE'S THE BEST!!! XOXOXO #TEAM PANTOJA #PANTOJAbARBIE

exactly 1month 3weeks post op!

Selfie pic :-P love Dr. Pantoja #thebest #go2him #TjMexico

2months about 3 weeks post op!!

loving my body!! taken with my iPhone 6!! lol wow way better quality pics now!!

4months po

Pic tooken 4months post op!! Will put newer pics up soon!! Team motha fuckin PANTOJA

5 months 4days post op!!

Here is a pic!! & im still loving that ass!! Love my doc!! Still sooo happy with the results!!

Another 5month pic

Another 5 month pic just at another angle!! Dr. Pantoja is the best! Will b putting 6month po pics since its getting near!! ????

6months 1 week & 2days post op!!

So im officially over the 6month mark!! I am sooo pleased with my results!! team MOTHA FUCKIN PANTOJA!! The wonderful artist that sculpted & created the body of my dreams!!! So this is a pic of me in some jeans that miraculously fit my ass!! They are from Charlotte Russe popular store in california & the brand is Refuge! They fit like a glove!!

POST OP 6 months & a little over 2 WEEKS

Put this dress on this morning & love how it fits!! Loving my big ass dr. P gave me lol still cant thank him enuf!!

FORGOT TO MENTION

I posted a new profile pic & YES ITS ME!!! ;) i love my body! Dr p is the best!!! Here is the full pic! It was tooken almost a month ago

Random pic

Just wanted to post a random pic i found in my photo album from a month ago!! I try to post as much pics as i can & pay it forward to inspire u ladies to get the body u deserve! Dr pantoja is an artist! I love him lol homie changed my life!! Ha!! & life is short!! Be young be sexy!! Be hot!! Be that hot chick with the big ass everybody wants!! ;) before its too late & ur old!! Lol

Update about another surgery

On friday sept 25th i got my breasts implants reduced from 600cc high profile silicone unders to 450cc high profile silicone unders in beverly hills by the same doc & i couldnt be more happier!! They look more natural!! Ahhh but i Will post a pic soon when i post an updated pic from the front cuz this review is about the booty!! Lmao! heres a pic of me at the santa monica pier!! Waist a little swollen from surgery! (If u can tell) Still feel sexy!! & decided to show my face in these pics lol

Public announcment!!

Follow my boob review!! Im under Kadzdoll90 pics & posts about my breasts r on there & will b posting bout my new ones there too!!!

Sat sept 26th

The day after breast surgery! On my way up from the elevator to dr kadz office in beverly hills!! Feeling like a weight has been released off my shoulders!! 600cc was just too big for little ol petite me!

4months a little after 3weeks post op!!

This is the night after my breast implant & removal surgery!!! A little swollen here!! But still feeling hot!! Lol look thru my album if u can notice a size difference in my breasts!! They arent as big as they were before!!! Lol

COSMETIC REVIEW ANNOUNCMENT!!

Follow my other page! If u have braces or invisalign & r interested in using acceledent!! Im making a review about it!! Its so awesome! Im so close to having that perfect smile!! Follow me on Iversoncutie90

7 months 3 days

Hello everyone!! I am 7months post op! Wow where has the time gone!!? Since ive been recovering from my breast surgery i havent really been feeling like taking pics of my big bOOty lol this one was quick! In my jammies! Ha

TBT pics! DONT GET IT TWISTED I ALREADY HAD ASS!

So i am posting some tbt pics! & the reason is because i keep getting questions from other ladies if i have had more than one procedure done! I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE PROCEDURE DONE! these pics are how my body looked like before!

first off i always had ass! i was naturally born with a pear shaped body! small on top & bigger at the bottom... my weight always went up & down! I WAS NEVER OBESE OR HAD WEIGHT ISSUES! these pics were taken last year in 2014... at the time i was working out lifting weights & trying to increase muscle mass on my ass! however i wasnt doing it right so i didnt get the results i wanted! lol so i ended up gaining weight purposely because i was knew i was going the surgery route! plus i run my own business & work had gotten even more busy so i had no time to workout anymore!

i contacted dr. pantojas ppl in sept. oct. 2014 i had gained some weight then! & they said i was a perfect candidate & that i would get great resuts because i had an a frame body type! {which is naturally slim in the waist bigger bottom} & other plastic surgeons told me the same thing at my other consults!

however those before pics that i have in the beginning of the photo album are the ones i sent them & i was at my heaviest there & continued to gain weight til my surgery in march of 2015!

if u r apple shaped or square shaped u will most likely need more than one surgery if ur trying to get a body like mine... esp if ur not naturally built like i am built! but thats okay! i have known many women who have more than one surgery to get the "stripper booty!" GET THE BODY U DESERVE! NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO GET THERE!

alls i am saying is that the reason i got the body i got is because how i am naturally shaped! & to the other ladies! if u r naturally shaped like me or close! u will have a good chance of knocking it out of ball park ONCE like i did!

lol but c its all more complicated than that some ppl r happy with their results even if they were apple shaped b4! SOME ARENT EVEN TRYING TO GET THE GHETTO STRIPPER BOOTY! every1 has different wishes! even me! i actually am planning on going a second round! & my mom is like no thats enough but EFF that i want more! lol

SO I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM SAYING! EVERYONE IS BUILT DIFFERENTLY! EVERYONE WANTS DIFFERENT RESULTS! EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT WISHES! IN THE END! REALIZE WHAT U HAVE & WORK WITH IT TO GET THE RESULTS U WANT & DESERVE! & FIND A GOOD PLASTIC SURGEON WHO IS HONEST & WILL GIVE U THE RESULTS U WANT! GOOD LUCK!

A reminder to whom it may concern!

This is to holdingat50 & to whom it may concern also! She told me that my photos looked retouched & how can anyone get a waist & butt to look that smooth?!!

In the beginning of my photo album i was using a horrible phone with a horrible camera & i guess it had the makeup effect on so the pics looked all weird & crap! Lol i SINCERLEY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT! & i expained the subject in a previous post!

However i have always had good skin i take care of my skin ALOT! I have had women send me messages on here on how i keep my skin so smooth! & i give them advice!

The recent pics i have been taking with my iphone 6 & i use a filter because i have HORRIBLE LIGHTING! Lol so i am gonna show u guys two pics that are not filtered at all!

MY SKIN IS SMOOTH! Because I TAKE CARE OF IT!!

However i do have a little cellulite on my thighs!! I HAVE GOOD GENES! DONT GET IT TWISTED! I dont need retouch! Retouch needs me! I DONT GOTTA LIE!! ;) i kno i look good & i love my SOFT SILKY smooth skin! & EVERYBODY ELSE DOES TOO!!! ;) im young & i never had kids! SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A WOMAN CAN HAVE SMOOTH SKIN DUH! UNLESS U DONT & thats why ur asking me!!

However i felt the comment was rude, but she had a point due to my horrible pics in my first days of post op.. Lol BUT I CAN BACK IT UP! SO YUP!! Heres some pics!!!

Oct 15th. A little over 7months po!

Just a pic of me trying on some jeans!! I love my fat ass!!! But damn its hard to find some jeans to fit that ass! Oh well having a big ass has it curses too lol but no matter what thanks to the big homie Dr Pantoja for giving me the bigger ass i always wanted!!! Xoxox

Pre op BBL pics round 2

Well since ive been busy with work & the holidays & stuff i gainded some weight lol but purposely for my round 2 bbl wih dr pantoja the king lol! Heres my pics i sent him
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

very caring, funny, an absolute artist! his whole staff is awesome & so informative! treated me like royalty!