Brazilian Butt Lift - Tijuana, MX

Has anyone gone to Dr. Irving Rodriguez in...

Has anyone gone to Dr. Irving Rodriguez in Tijuana? I will be going at the end of January! I have no booty and desperately need/ want one. The Dr. says I have enough volume but I do not think so and I hope he will increase my volume! I've found that RS has been very informative and I'd like to help someone along my journey as well! Also, is anyone going to TJ for a bbl? Any post op recommendations would be much appreciated!

Update

Campos Leon quoted me 4900, it is 1000 dollars more. What do you girls think? I need to schedule soon, as it is only valid for 2 months!

Bbl date set!

So after much research! I'm finally going with dr. Fisher in Miami!!! My date is set for April 27,2017! I have 3 months to figure out exactly what I need before this procedure! I'm quite lost lol! I don't know which fajas I need or if I just need 1. I started an ig page so hope I get some help on there as well!

Change Of DR! Duran here I come!

Update. Sticking with Campos

After so much researching to the point of it consuming my life, I've decided on sticking with Campos. I love Duran's work but I've noticed fibrosis on smaller girls that have a low BMI. It is not a lack of post op care because these girls I've been following literally have it the next day. I don't want to spend all this extra money on post op massages.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon