Brazilian Butt Lift - Tijuana, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Has anyone gone to Dr. Irving Rodriguez in...

Has anyone gone to Dr. Irving Rodriguez in Tijuana? I will be going at the end of January! I have no booty and desperately need/ want one. The Dr. says I have enough volume but I do not think so and I hope he will increase my volume! I've found that RS has been very informative and I'd like to help someone along my journey as well! Also, is anyone going to TJ for a bbl? Any post op recommendations would be much appreciated!

Update

Campos Leon quoted me 4900, it is 1000 dollars more. What do you girls think? I need to schedule soon, as it is only valid for 2 months!

Bbl date set!

So after much research! I'm finally going with dr. Fisher in Miami!!! My date is set for April 27,2017! I have 3 months to figure out exactly what I need before this procedure! I'm quite lost lol! I don't know which fajas I need or if I just need 1. I started an ig page so hope I get some help on there as well!

Change Of DR! Duran here I come!

Update. Sticking with Campos

After so much researching to the point of it consuming my life, I've decided on sticking with Campos. I love Duran's work but I've noticed fibrosis on smaller girls that have a low BMI. It is not a lack of post op care because these girls I've been following literally have it the next day. I don't want to spend all this extra money on post op massages.

Brazilian Butt Lift

I had my bbl with Campos Leon in Tijuana, Mexico! Going into surgery I was nervous, but the anesthesiologist made me feel comfortable and after hearing I would be getting a spinal epidural I was relieved! I am afraid of general anesthesia. They played soothing music and I kept reminding him that I had low blood pressure so he needed to monitor it. He laughed and said he likes smart girls.  We spoke about my nursing program. Then he asked me if I wanted to be put to sleep right away and I said no. I seen and felt Campos doing lipo on my abdomen and was discussing his technique with another doctor who was in training. I then fell asleep. I didn't wake up during the surgery but I remember hearing the doctors talking which put me at ease because they were simply talking and not in panic mode.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Despite the reviews on realself, some girls loved or hated him. He was good with me. We didn't have a full on conversation but he walked in, introduced himself and asked what I wanted. He used a board that had pictures of girls butts. He told me I had enough fat, although I only weigh 137 lbs and I'm 5'4/ 5'5 ft tall. I told him not to get fat from my stomach but to get it from my sides and love handles. I wanted very little lipo from my stomach because it's easy for me to get a flat stomach and I didn't want to mess that up.