29 Yrs Old...3 Kids...much Needed Tummy Tuck and Butt Lift! - Mexico

I went in a year ago to do a tummy tuck with a bit...

I went in a year ago to do a tummy tuck with a bit of lipo to get the fat transfer into my butt. I was very disappointed with my results. He did not pull enough skin to make my abdominal area tight, my skin is still a bit flabby and he left me fat underneath my abdominal area so when i wear jeans it looks like a BIG camel toe. The fat transfer to my butt was not successful either...he left me one butt cheek rounder than the other one. One is round and the other is flat as if he never did nothing to it. As i went in for check ups he claimed it was because i kept loosing weight, which is the reason why i went in to get surgery in the first place to get rid of flabby skin. They took my before pictures but never took my after. At times i would wait forever in the patient rooms to be seen for follow ups since they would forget i was in there. The Dr. said he would correct it for no charge but i had to do my boobs..lipo and he would make the corrections. Charging me an additional 6,000. I choose not to because i was afraid he would make the same mistakes. Plus i felt like all that money went down the drain.. Im looking for different Drs but its going to be even more expensive since they have to fix his mistakes.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon