Best Decision of my Life- Cosmetic and Reconstructive - Tijuana, Mexico

After losing weight, I knew I wanted to get my...

After losing weight, I knew I wanted to get my breasts done. I contacted A Lighter Me, to find out about how much it would cost for that. In talking to the coordinator, I decided on the mommy makeover (even though I am not a mom), and was shocked that tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation and liposculpture were less than just breasts where I lived. So I took the plunge. It was an amazing experience, the company was fantastic (I really appreciated the drivers and the nurses at the hotel), Dr. Castillo has the best energy and you feel so confident you are in good hands, and of course, the outcome has been amazing. I was shocked that he needed to stitch my abs 4" together, and how that has affected my life. I no longer have bladder control issues and my bowels are regular for the first time ever. I, of course, look great as well. I have dropped one pants size, love that I don't have to wear a bra for the first time in my life, and my new belly button is pretty cute too (it is the little things). I am super grateful, I am looking at some other procedures with ALM in the future as well.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castillo has a sweet and calming personality. He explained everything and made me feel so comfortable about everything. I met him for the first time at the pre-op and immediately felt reassured. Very professional, and I look forward to having other procedures done in the future.