40 Yrs. Lipo, Bbl, TT!!!

Hi RS beauties, I've been doing tons of research...

Hi RS beauties, I've been doing tons of research and so down to get my groove back, still searching for my to be Dr. or Dra. I will be going for my consultas in Feburary. I need a tt, full body lipo, bbl, and breast implants, lots of work but want to look as fine as I can. My dream of looking like a Latina Barbie. I've been working out really hard these past 2 yrs. but I'm sure it is worth it. Hopefully, I can make a great decision on whom I will make my Dr. or Dra. Any recommendations, please feel to comment.

Me as of now!

Losing weight.

Me now, on my grind everyday!

I'm losing the weight, so I can have better results!!!

wish pictures

This is what I want!!!!

on my grind...

Bbl recommendations.

So I've been stalking all of your pages, lol. Especially those whom had their bbl surgeries, I have a question and please answer to your best experience. When in fact getting other procedures that dont allow you to rest on your back, what's good for your bbl? I have a booty, already, but I plan to add more body fat. WHAT do you recommend, I should use to protect my booty.

Bbl recommendations

Sorry, a Lil mix up, procedures that you rest on your back.

Just received my quote for MMO!

I got my quote from Nadia, and I wasnt too happy with the amount!!! I really want to go with Dr.Pantoja, but now I'm not sure the price is right! Feeling bummed.....

The date is set! June 20th!!!

I'm soo excited, in these next couple weeks is my bday and, my kids graduations!!! Getting it done after, so I can recovery this summer!!!! I can't wait!

Deposit done!...

I talked to Stephanie, just to let her know I deposited the $500. I was at the bank yesterday, just thinking to myself I'm not far from my goals, I've lost weight and excited about the new look I've been longing for. Ya mero June!!!

Wishing for this body contouring

I've been on a exercise regimen and im7 finally getting closer to my ideal weight. Building muscle, toning and eating clean.
Before I know it, June will be here!!! In aiming high for better results!

37 days til my surgery!!!

I'm very excited and can't wait for my journey.... please ladies what should I buy and what works for healing, swelling, and what did my butt need for comfort... Please Help!!!

What I need to pack??? Can you ladies help me!!!

I've heard about packing simple things, but what's is important to take? Does anyone take their own pain relievers, what's good for swelling? I'm only staying for the 2 days with Dr. Pantoja and coming home. No recovery house for me, my hubby, mother in law, and my kids will be helping me out!!! Please help me figure out what I should be packing??? Thank you ladies!!!

26 days til my surgery!!!

Please help... when getting full body lipo, do I need to buy compressions for my arms? Or does Dr. Pantoja supply you with the full body garment? I need to know, I got to start buy my necessities....

June 20th.....

I'm feeling excited by the day and all RS dolls, thank you for helping with your great advice... I can't wait...

8 days and counting!!!!

I was reading that arnica isn't really needed, has it worked for any of you ladies? Epifoam, where can I get it? Amazon is pricy! Help!!!

Monday is my day!!!

Have all these feelings running thru my blood, just waiting for it to be Monday.

Tomorrow is here!!!

I'll be in tomorrow, Monday 20th, crazy but Real!!!! I can't wait.!

Today is The Day!!!!

Gm beauties, im on my way.... stay tuned!!!

News Flash....

So yesterday I have to admit, I was having tons of second thoughts, but once I met with the man himself Dr. Pantoja it was on and cracking. He is very nurturing and knew what was best for my new body. I just love this guy and his wonderful staff. It's a no Brainerd, I picked the best Dr. I'll be posting pictures when my husband get here. Ttyl...

1 day post op

The Dr.and his staff is awesome!!! Feeling great will be out tomorrow. I miss my babies.

6 days Post-op

Feeling great drinking enough fluids and eating healthy, lots of love coming from my family.

9 days Post-op and massage with Maripaz

Ooh my goodness, checkup went very well had my back stitches removed and a massage from Maripaz.... painful and then I felt great!!!

2 weeks mark (16 days)

Yesterday had my massage with Maripaz, great and beautiful Lady!!! I'm feeling better and better every day. The healing process is in order.

16 days Post-op

I just love the way in starting to look, especially my side way profile! #Pantoja#2016#blessed#

Muscle repair

I've been noticing that every morning, I wake up feeling this tighting where they did my muscle repair, is it normal? Help!!!

25 days pre-op

I've been getting very hungry, lately!!! I'm on my grind to eat healthy!!! Will manage to keep off the weight!

32 days Post-op

Loving my new body, can't wait to start working out, I miss it????... just going to take it day by day. Til my 3 month post mark and it's on and cracking.

New faja

Hi ladies, just bought a Colombian faja, next week I get it altered! I tried on a medium, but due to my new hips I had to settle for a large, uuggh. Pues nimodo no hay pedo!!! Loving my results and recovery it's timely and of course I'm not rushing anything, but damn I want to go back to working out, I miss it everyday and my body knows it too. I'll keep you sexy and beautiful ladies updated, and for those in surgery, or coming out of surgery, or had surgery post your pictures, I would love to see your New You's ????????????

Altered my marena faja tighter

Yesterday, I took my marena faja to get altered tighter, good idea, cause my Colombiana faja left me a rash on my inner thighs, so I'm only using it when I wanna feel tighterrrr, lol.

Arms needed more lipo!!!

I've noticed my arms needed more lipo, but no worries I'll be doing push ups to make them look fit and firm!

Getting smaller!!!

I just love my side view... healthy eating with Cardio.

Acai bowl

Just had to have a healthy snack, since the healthy clean eating is getting the best of me!

My results are real!!!

I'm almost 2 months, it feels just like yesterday I had surgery. Feeling better every day and looking more and more Sevier.

2 months 9 days!

Loving my body

I'm still swollen and around my abdomen. I'll be 3 months pretty soon, started working out and no problems so far. Thank You Lord.

Tummy recovery

Hey ladies, quick question for those whom had a tummy tuck w/muscle repair, I'm 3 months and I'm still having spasms and when I workout I still can't do any abdominal workouts, why is that? Any helpful advice please.
Dr. Pantoja

Dr. Pantoja, is a very nurturing and caring persona. All his staff is great and very professional! My overall experience is a 10, I'm glad I've made a very good choice and very pleased with my results. I told him I'll be back next year for round 2!!!