Mommy Makeover - Mexico

I just had the mommy makeover of a lifetime. I got...

I just had the mommy makeover of a lifetime. I got lipo front and back, extended tt, breast implants, & bbl. I chose my doctor based on family and friends recommendations. And I am very pleased with my results. This is my second time being treated by her, and I feel very secure in knowing that she's a woman and understand my needs and overall is a recognized Mexican surgeon. even though I currently live in the states I feel very comfortable with the care she offers in tijuana. I personally feel that it's better care than I would've received having surgery in San Diego are in Los Angeles because they actually follow up with you here, not like in the states that send you home right after. I am too early to see results, But I already feel great my body looks amazing tight firm and the stitching is very clean. I was going to stay at the recovery House but I had an incident with a very ignorant patient that was already there. It was a terrible hour of dealing with somebody very selfish, and noond could get her off her high horse. I am a very cold person and the rooms were obviously in very cold temperatures, they tried to accommodate us all. This one person did not allow to reason, after she was disrespectful to one of the nurses I couldnt keep quiet anymore , and my Latina side came out. This person then started to have a debate with the doctor because she was so untrustful of what procedures she had received and she started to question having to have had a surgery in Mexico . Wish was very sad for me to hear coming from a Mexican female, and obviously seeing that she was in a clean and professional care, despite the stress of dealing with such a problematic person, everything was great. After that short time I chose to go to my mothers house which is only 15 minutes away, to have my after care there. I am now home and recovering very well. I will be seeing the doctor next week for revision . I will post pictures the soonest possible.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is very realistic with what she offers , she does not promise to leave you looking like kim Kardashian , she explains by showing with your own body what your outcomes might be. He also explains that obviously surgery is not a miracle doer & you do have to continue taking care of yourself. She herself has had procedures done and knows the importance of the most minimal details. She is the tummy tuck queen no question about it. She gors straight to the point and won't sell you something she is not capable of doing. Something that I really appreciate because we tend to think that with one procedure will end up looking the way we want and sometimes it's not possible, dending on our body type. Dr. does not baby you she is very straightforward wish I like, because I like to prepare myself for what I'm getting into. She obviously has many patients and can't stay with just me, but she does give a decent amount of time to answer your questions without being rushed.