38 Year Female Old Single No Kids Gastric Sleeve - Tijuana, Mexico

On 12/28/2016 I had gastric sleeve surgery in...

On 12/28/2016 I had gastric sleeve surgery in mexico. My surgery weight was 216 pounds. I got my surgery done at Long Term VSG. Best experience. Nice doctor, clean and nice Recovery House. They took very good care of me. They picked me up at San Diego airport. When I got to long term vsg I got my lab performed. Waited comfortable until it was time for my surgery. When I woke up from surgery wasn't in a lot of pain. Next they took me for my X ray and leak test. Than on to the recovery house. Omg the recovery house is so nice and cleaned. Their is a 24 hour nurse at recovery house with you. I had my own room. Long Term VSG take really good care of you.

1 month post vsg Mexico

I month post vsg I'm down 201. So I lost 15 in a month.

7 weeks

I'm 7 weeks post op vsg.
HW246
SW218
CW197

Happy

Yesterday I weight myself I am now 195. I am so proud of myself for my accomplishment with the gastric sleeve. I proud because I made the decision for myself to be more healthier and happier. I'm finally realizing that's what life is about myself. I have always been a people pleaser that's why I gained so much weight. Worrying about everyone else and not myself. Since my surgery I don't know what it has done. But I have been so focus on me. I have less tolerance for anybody else opinion of my life or my choices I make. Last but not less I don't entertain negativity anymore.

2 months

HW246
SW218
CW193

update

HW 246
CW 190

update

HW 246
CW 188

update

HW 246
CW 180