Weighing out my Options...Cardenas, Campos, Pantoja! -Tijuana Mexico

I'm a 23 year old mother of one who has ALWAYS...

I'm a 23 year old mother of one who has ALWAYS struggled with my weight. From growing up in 6th grade at 200 to losing weight and down to 160 when I was 18. I kept all the weight off until October of 2013 (4 months after my daughter was born) and now I'm at my biggest ever which is 235! Idk how I let myself go but I'm determined to get it back. Lol I'm looking into tt, fg, and bbl. give me some opinions ladiessss!! Lol
Idk the price but it made me put something so I put 5000

Trying it again!!

So my last post didn't post! Lol but anyway like I previously said I got a quote from pantoja for $5000. Which is for lipo on full back, flanks, arms, upper and lower abs with muscle repair and tummy tuck. With fat injections to my rear. Yayyyy! Lol I was gonna go with Cardenas but she was a little more. I love her work but I've noticed her tummy tucks always seem to open up.

Another wish pic, thinking about campos

Ok so I've been doing a lot of research and I'm now thinking about campos! His butts look great. And I already have a lot of ass I just want more shape to it.