***Revision getting done with Dr. Cardenas*** Tijuana

I had a pretty bad experience with Dr. Lawrence...

I had a pretty bad experience with Dr. Lawrence Foster from Tahoe CA I am so thankful that I am going to be able to be fixed by Dr. Carmina Cardenas I have received my quote from her tt revision, muscle repair, lipoprotein to upper and lower back, fat transfer to my booty, 7 day stay at the recovery house 24hr nurse care along with doctor drop in and a 1 day extra complimentary stay, pain pump, meds and compression garment $7100 hope I remembered everything on there lol, looking to get it done on July 28, 2015 anyone else going around that day? I would love to hear anyone's feedback of your experience on your surgeries thank you!

WISH PIC**

4/24/15

My breast are Mentor smooth round moderate plus profile saline above the muscle they weren't supposed to be a triple D they were supposed to be double D but I'm thankful they aren't messed up like my tummy eventually I will be getting them fixed to a double D but for now my main concentration is my revision tummy tuck that's going to be done by Dr. Cardenas along with some other goodies :-)

4/24/15

I'm going to be buying a booty buddy pillow has anyone on here used one for your BBL? I heard it helps out alot!

***ANYONE LOOKING FOR A BUDDY RATE DEAL WITH DR. CARDENAS?***

I'm wanting to schedule a date for the end of June or sometime in July 2015 for my surgeries and would love to buddy up with someone for the discount that Dr. Cardenas gives for us scheduling on the same day, please let me know if you are interested (serious people only) thank you :-)

5/5/15 **SURGERY DATE SCHEDULED WITH DR. CARDENAS**

Got my buddy bought my cute little boppy our date is scheduled! June 12th ==> my goodness I'm super STOKED, ANXIOUS AND NERVOUS!

**Ok deposit is paid flight is booked :-) question for the Cardenas dolls**

when we check in the night prior to surgery what all is done?? Also the day of surgery after doc is done do we stay there for the night or taken back to recovery home? Any other info that may help greatly appreciated ;-)

***EXACTLY 1 MONTH***

SUPER EXCITED EXACTLY 1 MONTH!!!!! time is flying by before I know it June 12th with be here and Sandii08 and I will be getting our surgeries done :-) I am super thankful to be having a buddy nothing like being able to heal with someone who's pretty much having the same thing as me, someone to talk to and laugh with ==>of course after at least 3 days haha if we can hang not laughing before lol!!!! Anyone recently have surgery with Dr. Carmina Cardenas that would love to share your experience we are all eyes :-)

**SWELLING**

Ok ladies I had a tt and breast Aug May of 2014 which that doc really screwed me up you may see pics of me on my old profile Unhappy Female, well anyways my feeling of swelling barely went away like 2 months ago from him...now I will be going for a revision with Dr. Cardenas which I'm thankful that she WILL be able to fix me :-) my question for you all is how long does one stay with swelling from a doc that knows what the heck they are doing??? I'm really dreading the swelling!

** Why are almost all patients getting told to get a circumferential? **

I've been researching Dr. Cardenas since 2012 from my old profile to my new one and most of her patients are getting told to get a circumferential skinny or bigger what's the reason? Cause I am trying to avoid that.

**Tips needed ===> Hemo**

How can I get my iron high I've been taking blood builders from GNC for a couple days now in the morning and at night I wanna get it up there before surgery on the 12th! Help!!!!

*** 9 days ***

I have so many mixed feelings going through me right now with the 12th being right around the corner... but my main is leaving my kids I've never been away from them, so it's really starting to eat me up inside they are my world I love my kids god please be with me these days are going to go by super fast...

(((( 8 days till take off ))))) Cardenas here we come!!!!

Starting to pack my bag went and bought a few things, just need a couple more things and I'll be ready, not going to over do it on taking things I really won't need :-) my goodness it's right around the corner can't believe it!!!!! Anyone going to be there between the 11th and 20th of June????

**ATTENTION CARDENAS DOLLS**

Can all of you who have already had surgery with Cardenas share about how long did you last with swelling the major part of it and then the very minimal part of the swelling. Thank you!!!!

** Hemoglobin results are in **

Received a call from my doc I'm 13.1 thank god I was worried thought dieting and period would bring me down Thursday here I come be ready Cardenas :-) stoked!!!!

***2nd day after surgery with Cardenas***

6 hrs and 15 mins in surgery due to the first doc that messed me up but thankfully Sandii08 and are alive and well taken care of by Dr. Cardenas and all her staff awesome people! Now at the recovery house relaxing very swollen but love my results will post pics as soon as I can :-)

2nd day post op 1st pic taken

Before pics of the bad work Dr. Foster did

6-15-15 my booty from Cardenas

**Love my doc**

Now just time for the swelling to go down

Updated photo**

I'm not really into writing so much but if you have a question please feel free to ask me :-)
Swelling is going down alot however still have lots to go this pic I am hunched but when I stand more on the straight side you can definitely see the curves tomorrow 1st drain comes out :-)

**Delete profile**

Anyone know how I can go about deleting my profile here in realself?

**1 month post op today**

So I went to my post op appt yesterday 7/12/15 all is good I was prescribed some cream to help heal my belly button and my sutures from belly button were removed my swelling has gone down alot but still have some more to go like I said before I'm not really one to get detailed so if you have any questions feel free to ask if I have the answer I will let you know :-) **** Oh and for people that think I work for Cardenas please call and ask for Monica see what they say guarantee no one there by that name***

One month post op pic

1 month and 9 days post op picture

((( 1 month 14 days post op)))

Starting to feel a little better as in comfy when I wear clothes ==> although still have some swelling ==> can't wait for it to go away cause when I'm swollen all I wanna do is be in stretchy material clothes but I got out and hung out with my family today and I actually felt great

** 35 pounds down **

Still not giving up on weight loss I got 20 pds more to go and my goal will be achieved :-) then just wait for my 6 months to be up and then Dr. Simon Ourian Beverly Hills here I come I think I'm addicted even after the fact that this recovery wasn't easy lol!!!

2 month post op pic

** 2 months & 14 days post op **

** Going back for a minor fix surgery **

So I'm scheduled for bellybutton surgery Saturday the 12th for umbilical detachment super thankful I don't have to redo my tummy tuck I will be put out local anesthesia it will take 15-20 mins and it is a in and our procedure which makes me happy cause I'm not trying to stay again haha remember anything o can help you with ask me I do not sugar coat anything and am straight forward with anything you ask and for those that don't believe me then don't ask I'm not a kid this an adult forum I'm not here for lies and games.

4 months and 2 days post op

This is me now, looking into breast reduction lift and implants and 1 more round to the booty and maybe some abdominal liposuction I think this is like tattoos I'm getting addicted lol!

4 months 2 days post op booty pic

6 months post op***

Excuse the water spots on the mirror lol pulled the yogas down quickly to take a fast 6 month selfie :-) planning my round 3 breast reduction lipo on waist and fat transfer to whatever spots I feel I need the transfer to :-)

Recommendations on a doc in Tj or California

I'm looking for a doctor who specializes in breast reduction any suggestions on who I can research on and look into?????? Thanks in advance!!!!! :

Looking to get a breast reduction****

Best breast doctors from the 209 to Tijuana Mexico let me know please thanks in advance!

Coolsculpting?????

Has anyone had it done in Tijuana Mexico? If so please share your experience along with the doctor you went to, thank you!!!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

VERY VERY caring doctor blunt with her opinions with her priority being ==> SAFTEY FIRST!