**Tummy Tuck Revision with the Queen of Tummy Tucks Dra Cardenas** - Mexico, MX

I will finally be getting my Tummy Tuck Revision...

I will finally be getting my Tummy Tuck Revision done after 14 months! I am so excited and looking forward on getting my tummy fixed and being happy! I was left by a previous Dr with extra skin, dog ears, a belly button that is not centered. This has been along emotional journey for me and I just want to be happy I deserve to be happy! All I want is a perfect flat tummy! And I know the queen of Tummy Tucks Dra Cardenas will do an amazing job! I have seen Dra Cardenas twice, i remember being nervous driving in to TJ Mexico and being panic. However as soon as I meet her and seen how beautiful her office-facility was I felt so comfortable Dra Cardenas is such an amazing person she is the sweetest Dr ever, for my consultation I didn't even have to explain to her why I was there, as soon as she seen me she told me exactly what I needed done!!! I was in complete shock! She looked at me and said, you have extra skin that needs to be removed, you have dog ears and your belly button is cricket, and you also need muscle repair! I remember tears coming down and crying! She said you deserve to be happy! And yes she is right!

Surgery was yesterday

Hi ladies my surgery was yesterday Ronnie picked me and my sister in San Ysidro on Tuesday, my sister was my surgery buddy, we got to the recovery house around 7:30 pm the night before surgery the staff/nurses greeted us really nice everyone here is super sweet. They picked me up yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m took me to the hospital which by the way is really beautiful nice and clean once I was there they had me complete some paper work then sweet Dra Cardenas got there with Rocio Dra Cardenas marked me YES she marked me my previous Dr didn't even mark me at all, anyways Dra Cardenas marked me and explain everything that she was going to do to me! Then I met the anesthesiologist really nice Dr forgot his name, my surgery took almost 6 hours YES My revision took a really long time, once I woke up they took me to a recovery room in the hospital around 8:00 p.m Dra Cardenas came to check up on me and showed me pictures WOW I was amazed my previous Dr did not do a complete muscle repair on me Dr Cardenas explain my pictures and told me she did 6" inches of muscle repair she also said I had a huge Seroma which took her long to fix! I am just so glad and thankful for Dra Cardenas she is truly my angel! They picked us up today at noon from the hospital we are now at the recovery house and the nurses are taking really good care of us, I feel super spoiled I haven't had any pain the meds are working well, I will post pics of my new tummy once I'm able to take some pics I'll have my nurse take some for me.

4 day post op

So far so good! My pain has been minimal Dra Cardenas sent me my before pics, I finally have them I can't believe all that muscle repair Dra Cardenas did and all that skin she removed from my revision!! Yesterday I had my first lymphatic massage I must say it felt so good! I also had my first shower and my faja put on me Rocio also stopped by the recovery house yesterday and brought me some beautiful flowers, Dra Cardenas has been coming to the recovery house and checking up on me every day she is just what you call profesional Dr! So far I am loving my results of my revision I finally have a waist that's what I am mostly excited about of course I have a waist if the Queen of TT did 6" of muscle repair woop woop, I will continue post more pics for you ladies to see later.

4 days post op Sorry forgot to post the pics on my previous post

Sorry ladies I forgot to attach the pics on my the 4th day post op I just did here they are!

My beautiful Dr

My beautiful Dr isn't she lovely! Just left the recovery house I must say I'm going to miss everyone! All the nurses/ladies in the recovery house were just amazing and treated me like a queen they helped me with anything I needed they showered me, cleaned me, gave me my meds when needed, they fed me the most delicious home cooked meals, I'm truly going to miss Dra Cardenas and her staff.

Both drains are finally removed

Hello Dolls well I am officially 3 weeks post op, I went last Friday to see Amazing Dra Cardenas to get the drains removed however she was only able to remove 1 drain and I stayed with 1 drain the back drain because it was still dripping over 25cc in 24 hours, while I was out there I also scheduled a massage with Maripaz I met with her at the recovery house, I removed my 2nd drain yesterday, while I was out there last week Dra Cardenas showed me how to remove it and it was the most easiest thing to do hubby helped cut the stich of course after washing his hands and putting some sanitizer and some gloves and disinfect the little scissors we used. I was able to walk straight by the 2nd week I am no longer hunched over I returned back to work at 3 weeks, however I am still very swollen ugh I just hope the swelling goes away ASAP! you can't really tell on the front but yes from the side that I am swollen, also standing straight I am completely flat but not while sitting I did email Rocio about my concern and she did advice me that I am still very swollen. I am still wearing my faja 24/7 and I only remove it for showering.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon