Trying to Make my Quarter of a Century on Earth Look Good Lol

So I've always obsessed over having some sort of...

So I've always obsessed over having some sort of cosmetic surgery, I think I finally decided on what I want to do, which is a TT and BBL and possibly boobs (if my health, Dr and savings permit haha) I think I found my doctor, Dr Pantoja in Tijuana. I love his work and I've heard great things about him here on Realself and from close friends, so I feel I would be in Good hands .
I have been dedicating myself to lose weight this year and I'm close to 40 pounds . I want to remove my excess skin and lipo the areas I haven't been able to lose as much weight on and put that fat in my butt lol ! I have emailed and I recieved a quote fro Pantoja and now I am waiting for a callback from Nadia to see if she can squeeze me in for this Saturday to have an in oerson consultation! I live in Los Angeles so Tijuana doesn't seem SOO far to me. I would go often anyway . Any Pantoja Dolls? I am looking into getting my surgery around February since he's booked until mid January anyway ???? .
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I haven't spoken to Dr Pantoja YET, but the girls at the clinic provide amazing customer service, so far I am content in the treatment I have recieved !