2015 MUSCLE REPAIR w/BELT LIPECTOMY NEW BELLY BUTTON MINOR FAT GRAFT TO HIPS/BUTT and UNDER EYES :) Tijuana Me

I love Dr.Carmina Cardenas and her staff!!!!...

I love Dr.Carmina Cardenas and her staff!!!! Totally amazing made my tummy tuck transition easy and smooth as possible. I did not get lipo all over my body on this trip due to low hemoglobin however. I still got amazing results. We took fat from my tummy tuck to smooth out my hips and butt dents :)

More photos of my body

Hey guys I have more photos

on the way home I popped 2 stitches while sitting on my boppy :(

I popped 2 stitches by my butt crack guys I contacted Cardenas and she explained each stitch is individually closed so it would not untie any other stitches and basically the fluid and pressure by my butt crack has popped these. She told me to continue my antibiotics and let my own scar tissue form. It has started to keloid inmy butt crack. But she offers kenalog steroid keloid injections 4 months after at affordable cost so I will keep you guys updated after healing how my scar revision/injections will do

1 week after antibiotics my butt crack

Here's how it's healing so far on its own with scar tissue forming ... It wasn't itchy or anything but I know it's there :( I keep it clean and dry with gauze etc Bactin spray and finished my antibiotics I can do scar revision later .. When I stand up I do not see it (as its in my crack)

Fat grafting to the eyes

I can see a major difference ! Thank you Dr. Cardenas!

New belly button

Hey guys I forgot to tell you but she even gave me a new belly button my old one was full of keloids due to a Belly button earrings several years ago

Another pic post op 4 days after surgery

Here's how my stitching went across my butt... This was 3 days after surgery

I popped a few in my butt crack :( around the 8th day due to major swelling

Didn't upload here is the booty pic

3 days after surgery

Had surgery on March 10,2015

Tummy is def sinking in guys I love it im in the toilet this was best I could get sorry lol!! I don't use epi foam or flat clipboards ... Should I ?? Anyone use them or think those items do better for post recovery??

MORE PRE OP PHOTOS

march 10,2015 before my surgery

Hello mommy good bye tummy

its been 4 weeks

Finally put some clothes on

It's getting sucked in more each day guys . Im loving it definitely need a round 2 because I didn't get anylipo and I want BBL. Wayyy bigger lol I also need to take my garment in now too it's loose it's been 4 weeks since March 10,2015 ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Week 6 post op

Hello hello hello ????????

Oh wait only 4 week post op ? March 10 can't remember l

Hi guys I guess I'm almost 5 weeks post op sorry miscalculated

Beauty Enhance before and after photos

Hey guys it's been a while to login I'm looking to back for phase 2 to get a more round booty

if any questions please feel free to inbox me
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

She is "THE TUMMY TUCK QUEEN"