25 Year Old Female One Child. Mexico, MX

I am a 25 year female. only had one child. Went...

I am a 25 year female. only had one child. Went from 215 lbs to 160 lbs. had extra skin and stubborn fat. Hello ladies out there looking to get a procedure done. I am Katie. I take the time to write this to prevent any other women to waste their money on a surgical procedure with Dr. Buenrostro. I got a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast augmentation. At his clinic I have to admit all of his employees are very nice. He is a nice person as well in the beginning. So I had my surgeries done with him for $10,000 including a 5-day stay at his recovery clinic. Of course at first everything hurts, you are in pain and swollen. This was my first surgery ever so I thought it was ok and I need to wait months to see the final result. I even bought into the massages that his spa "conveniently" offers for the additional price. Ok, in my mind I was like anything to reduce the swelling. I did not have any complications either before or after surgery. As the months past by I noticed that my scar was significantly thick. I also noticed that I still had lose skin in the abdominal region. He also left me with my same bellybutton. I was so upset that during my follow up consultations I expressed my concerns about the extra skin. He was very rude when I brought this to his attention. He said "did you look at the pictures of you BEFORE the surgery" I explained to him that I did but how could this be my final result. and then he rudely said " thats the best work I can do" . SO PLEASE LADIES DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH HIM. I am now 2 years after surgery an still unhappy with my results. I should have done my research but I thought that since he comes out on TV then he must be legit. But I was wrong. I am now consulting other doctors to get the results I should have gotten in my first surgery.
Dr. Buenrostro

Hello ladies out there looking to get a procedure done. I am Katie I am a 25 year old female 160 lbs. I take the time to write this to prevent any other women to waste their money on a surgical procedure with Dr. Buenrostro. I got a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast augmentation. At his clinic I have to admit all of his employees are very nice. He is a nice person as well in the beginning. So I had my surgeries done with him for $10,000 including a 5-day stay at his recovery clinic. Of course at first everything hurts, you are in pain and swollen. This was my first surgery ever so I thought it was ok and I need to wait months to see the final result. I even bought into the massages that his spa "conveniently" offers for the additional price. Ok, in my mind I was like anything to reduce the swelling. I did not have any complications either before or after surgery. As the months past by I noticed that my scar was significantly thick. I also noticed that I still had lose skin in the abdominal region. He also left me with my same bellybutton. I was so upset that during my follow up consultations I expressed my concerns about the extra skin. He was very rude when I brought this to his attention. He said "did you look at the pictures of you BEFORE the surgery" I explained to him that I did but how could this be my final result. and then he rudely said " thats the best work I can do" . SO PLEASE LADIES DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH HIM. I am now 2 years after surgery an still unhappy with my results. I should have done my research but I thought that since he comes out on TV then he must be legit. But I was wrong. I am now consulting other doctors to get the results I should have gotten in my first surgery.