24 with to Kids Ready to Get my Body Back. Mexico, MX

Im 24 yrs 5'3" and 169 before surgery. I am a mom...

Im 24 yrs 5'3" and 169 before surgery. I am a mom to a 6yr old boy and 1yr old baby girl. After my first pregnancy my stomachs was just full of stretch marks and not until my se cons pregnancy did I make the decision to get a tummy tuck. I'm chose to go with Dr Cardenas because she has done amazing work on friends and family members. Getting I touch with the Dra was easy and before I knew it I book my date of surgery.

Ready for surgery!

I always wanted a smaller waist and bigger butt. I'm excited to finally be getting this done! I arrived to the recovery house on Sunday and I shared a room with another patient. I didn't mind I was prior military and I'm used to sharing room with lots of people. Anyways the staff was great everyone answered the questions I had before surgery and reassured me I would be fine.

The next day I woke up around 5 am to get ready and by 8am I was in the hospital ready for surgery. I got to meet Dr Cardenas Carmina she is very reassuring and caring. She marked me up and explained to me about what would be done. At first she said that I didn't have enough upper skin to pull down so I would have a vertical scar along with the tummy tuck incision. At first I was upset but I knew what had to be done. In all I had Tummy Tuck, liposuction to my lower, upper back, arms, and inner thighs, with fat transfer to my hips and buttocks. After the talk with the doc I was dress for surgery and in the next 30 I was out. I woke up feeling like I had been sleeping for days! I can barely remember my surgery day. I was not in pain and I felt pretty good.

The next morning Dr Cardenas checked up on me and told me the surgery went well and that she didn't end up needing to give me the vertical incision! I was super excited after that. For the pain they let the epidural in and I can honestly say I've had harder surgeries than this, but the lack of pain is because of the great care of the staff.

I stayed one night at the hospital after the surgery and then I went to the recovery house where I can say I have been treated like a baby! I love love all the girls here! I'm leaving This Sunday and I really don't want to go!

I'm uploading pictures you can really tell much because I'm so hunched over butt you can see the results!

So happy with my new body!

Hello ladies! It's been a rough couple of weeks but I'm finally feeling better. The first two weeks I was paranoid I started to diagnose myself with all the bad things that could happen lol. Now 4 weeks post op I can see the swelling going down and everything is healing well. My worst enemy during this journey was my imagination! All I can advice the other girls going through this is to take good care of their incisions and keeping it clean is the key to great healing!

Booty pic

I forgot to post my booty pic. I only got 540cc in each butt cheek and 120cc on my hips and I'm satisfied I didn't want to look too fake.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dra Carmina is wonderful! I had no issues with her and her whole staff is great and caring. Before making the decision I got to talk to her. At first I just wanted a BBL but she convinced me that the best way to go was Tummy Tuck. She was right my skin would have not looked good after lipo. Getting to with her staff was easy and they kept me up to date with everything I need to get done. Dr Cardenas knows what she is talking about and I have no regrets what so ever choosing her as my Dr.