Sleeved 4 Life. Tijuana, Mexico

I decided to have wls because of all the yo yo...

I decided to have wls because of all the yo yo dieting I reach my highest weight 196 when I had appt with my PCP I knew then it was time . I did a lot of research and chose dr Garcia based my decision off all the great reviews and his baraiatrics back ground ! I went trough Tijuana baraiatrics Karen peon was my coordinator after I send email regarding I wanted surgery I had to fill out questionnaire online and my health history my weight and bmi .. The next day I received and email stating the dr said I was I good canidate for the sleeve ! I had my financed 3150 and I had to pay the differnce of 2100 tilt all cost 5250 for the single incision! Which was great all my accommodations labs transportation to clinic is included I that price. Only needed 100.00 Hiram deposit which you get back wen you check out ! I live in California long beach area I booked my flight once my surgery date was approved, the flight was only 23 mins wen I arrived I called the driver he was there within a few minutes there was another lady in the van who had just arrived also ... The ride into Tijuana was crazy they drive reckless but we made it safe to our hotel the Marriott checked in got to my room ordered my soups you get you get 3 soups 2 bottled water and 2 Popsicles per night! The soup is so good a little salty for my taste but still amazing I like the beef also not as salty ! We had to be downstairs at 645 am for the van to take us to the hospital when we arrived we got checked in went to the 4th floor sigh Ed more papers I got weighed so the day of surgery I was 188.0 from 196 the preop diet is no joke I had to do it for a week they gave me my gown checked drew my blood did my ekg and vital signs! By hen waited and was seen by another 3 different doctors who went over my health history two of them had the procedure the anesthesiologist I would'nt have guessed that so he explained a lot my main question was leaking could my selves start leaking after a few years do I need to get random leak test . He said no that they check it three times before they close me with this blue dye they inflate the sleeve he said if it would leak it would then and after 6 months the stomach is like a regular stomach they use titanium staples that a designs to stay in place forever! So after that I met dr Garcia is so sweet and said thank you for trusting us because I came alone he said your in good hands ! Shortly after I was taken to the OR. Placed on the table oh the nurse couldn't find a vein to start my IV the anesthesiologist said he would once I was asleep then it was lights out! Procedure took 45 mins I was in recovery for 2 hours i didn't feel no pain just dry mouth vitals were good ! Saw my buddy she was next to me recovering I went first ! Was taken up to my room still no pain nothing was up walking rt after I got to my room , had mild super mild discomfort late last night but nothing major at all ! I just showered this afternoon and I'm decided to blog about my experience I had no vomitting I got nauseated once wen they gave me my sleep med in liquid form mouth watered but that was it ! Been walking around talking on the phone I brought my laptop watching movies . Will be discharged on Monday then back to the hotel until Wednesday my flight leaves at 2:52 ! These nurses are awesome here they bring your meds on time the family is so clean Tijuana has a bad stimga placed on this city but now that I have experienced for my self it's beautiful here there maybe parts that are rough as with most cites in the US nonetheless I feel safe would come back again going on a tour Tuesday before we left my buddy I met here so I'll update soon!

My new pouch

So glad I paid the 25.00 for extra copy of my X-ray ! Money well spent .

One week post op hw 196, sw 188, cw181

I'm down 7 lbs not bad I'm happy about that! I'll finally be moving to the next phase full liquids no problem getting my protein in ! Everything is going ok still pretty sore incision wise steristrips
Still intact I'm just taking it easy total weight lost 15lbs my mom said looks like your losing weight hahaha they starting to notice :)

Two weeks post op

Down 12 pounds from surgery cw 176 , and 20lbs from my highest weight of 196 ! I started walking with wrist weights on the treadmill 5 days a week for 30 mins feels good to be back in the gym ... I got sick the other day had A small stem of brocoli and a small piece of chicken chewed it really well and oh my gosh I got so nauseated and finally threw it up felt better immediately I will never eat broccoli again the only time I've thrown up my recovery has been a breeze until that happened! And the amount I ate was tiny I guess I'm learning my sleeve . So I wanted to be sure it was the brocolli had another small piece tonite and again same feeling nauseated but didn't throw up the sick feeling finally went away so no brocolli for me ever! I'll update again at 4 weeks post op!

I found this before pic taken on May 10th 2016 four days before my surgery ... The current pic was taken Sunday 5-29-16 @15 days post ... I see a difference hopefully you can too :)

Cw 169

I've been losing slow but consistent nonetheless no gains no stall as of yet I'm pleased with the results I'm go all in the 6's yay! I need someone to take a body shot my watch n rings don't fit anymore I've bought a lot of new clothes ... Everything is good so far !

Weight update

168.6 I'll take that 6 weeks post op today ! Scale pic was taken yesterday 168.8 however this morning I've lost .2 lbs as long as there is no gains I'm happy :)

Still losing

Everything has been going good guys stomach is still quite restricted however I can manage to eat what ever I want in small portions I even drink with my meals small sips though I tolerate that quite well... Still take my supplements haven't experienced the hair loss yet .... Everything has been good I've been shopping galore I tell you this here is so much fun my credit cards is crying lol... I'll post pics I love my Dr. Mexico rocks ????????

From 196 to currently 159.6

Loving my sleeve

Pics didn't post trying again

I see the changes

Can you see the changes subtle but it's change :)

Been at a stall current weight 155.6

Everything is good I've been at a stall for over two months the scale just started moving again this week I've incorporated workouts I guess that has helped over all I'm glad with my results no complications I can eat whatever I want now moderately ! I'll post pics
Dr. Fernando Garcia Govea

Dr. Garcia and his team are exceptional I could have not chosen a better doctor to perform my gastric sleeve coming to Tijuana was a great decision. Thank you Dr. Garcia and your team for exceeding my expectations.