HI, From Arizona, Getting Sleeved 2/29/16 in Mexico. Mexico, MX

The title pretty much says it all. I have...

The title pretty much says it all.
I have scheduled my surgery in Tijuana, Mexico with Dr. Quinones for Feb 29, 2016 (LEAP DAY!)

I'll give you a little background about me.
I have not been overweight my entire life. I was a very thin kid and teenager. I was athletic and a dancer.

I started gaining weight VERY rapidly soon High School. I went from 140 to 180 in a year. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Combine that with my recently changed lifestyle change. I was no longer active, I had got a desk job, going to school and just didn't find the time to exercise and eat right. Mostly because I didn't know how to eat right.

At 20 I was 225lbs and started trying any diet I could get my hands on, really only having success with the Adkins Diet. Which I dropped down to 200lbs. I yo-yo'd for years finally ballooning up to 260 at my wedding at 23.

For the next several years my weight slowly creeped up to 285, then I tried Weight Watchers. I had a lot of success with it, loosing 65 lbs in 3 months. Then before I knew it, I was 300 lbs.

I've decided that I need help. I understand now that I cannot lose 150lbs on my own. So I'm using the Gastric Sleeve Surgery to aid me.

Start of the Pre-Op Diet

So, I started my liquid diet today. So far I'm not doing so bad....but I'm hungry. I'm really trying to not eat...just keep drinking my water and it's helping. How did everyone do on the pre-op diet?

One week of liquid diet down!

So everyday it's getting easier. I've learned that the more protein I drink the less hungry I am (I know, I know surprise, surprise)
Mexico General Surgeon