43 and Ready to Live my Life... - Tijuana, Mexico

I have been on this site for almost a year. It was...

I have been on this site for almost a year. It was the real reason I decided to do weight loss surgery. I have been overweight all my life, even in high school when I played sports. I have tried so many diets and lost but then gained it back. It has never really been about the losing weight, but the keeping it off that has been the bigger challenge.
I have insurance and started this process about a year ago. I will not go into the long details of the problems with my insurance. However after a year of jumping thorough hoops it appears that I will still have to pay close to 10, 000 dollars. I have since now opted to research the options of having the surgery in Mexico. I think I have found a provider, Pompeii Surgical, with Dr. Sergio Quinones.
I was hoping that some others from this site have used this facility and give me some feedback. I am hoping to have the surgery sometime in May, so any help would be appreciated.