Gastric Sleeve - Tijuana, Mexico

I'm 5'8 tall and I weight about 255 and it is the...

I'm 5'8 tall and I weight about 255 and it is the highest weight I've been at and at 23 years old its not something you dream of to be this heavy. I'm a mother of two littles ones and I want to live a healthier lifestyle not just for me but for my family. It's been really hard trying to lose the weight yet it is so easy to gain it. I had started around 220 in 2012 and decided to do something about it and I began an exsercise regiment and kinda watched what I ate that dropped me to 182 in 5-7 months and I maintained that weight for about a year until I got pregnant in 2013, I'm not blaming my weight gain on my kids because I only gained 40 pounds with my first and lost 30 pounds almost immediately and gained 14 pounds with my second but the weight has definitely crept up on me after giving birth to each one, it is so frustrating and I definitely feel like I need this to help me out obviously with exsercise as well. I stumbled upon Dr. Maytorena after I found two girls on Instagram who so far are doing and looking great. They definitely recommended him to me. So far his team has answered all my questions in a timely manner and it's very easy to get ahold of them through email or by phone. I'll def post my before pictures before surgery In a week!

Surgery done!

Ok so I forgot to take before pictures but I'll upload the ones I took here at the recovery house. I was sleeved yesterday around 5 p.m. (I was the last patient to go in, there was only 3 of us) everything so far has gone great I had my leak test this morning and I just had another leak test around 9 today. The health staff is amazing, I can't get over how very kind they have all been and very patient with me. I met Dr. Maytorena once before surgery, he came in and explained how everything was gonna go and that was the last time I saw him. The only thing that has been bad for me so far is the gas pain, it's horrible it just won't come out, I can't burp or fart so this really sucks! Besides that I feel like I've done a couple abdominal crunches and that's it no other pain whatsoever!

At the recovery house!

I have four incisions and a drainage bag!

My first meal since I arrived

Chicken broth, couldn't finish it all even though I was really hungry!
Dr. Maytorena