Consult and Lips from Cervantes/ Aragon - Tijuana, Mexico

Oh gosh!!! So this was somewhat of an impromptu...

Oh gosh!!! So this was somewhat of an impromptu trip last August. Cervantes/ aragon is a husband/ wife plastic surgery team. I went in on a Thursday and dr. Cervantes did a consult with me for a breast lift, tummy tuck and lip enhancement. Their office was beautiful. In fact, I had been in the hospital in April when i got my leak test done after getting the gastric sleeve with dr. Illan and the governor was there. Super nice hospital! Very comparable to what an upscale hospital would be like here in Dallas.

Yolanda and Melly are the coordinators and they are the sweetest people you could meet. I was taken back to dr. Cervantes' office which had a desk and a separate room for a consult. I changed into a gown. Dr. Cervantes and a female nurse entered the room. They were extremely professional. I didn't feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. (It may help that Cervantes is easy on the eyes) :) Once finished, they left the room, I clothed myself and they came back into the room. I decided on one syringe of restylane. Dr. Cervantes used ice to help numb my lips. It was a little uncomfortable but not excruciating in the least. By the time he was finished, they were plump :) He explained that there would be some swelling in the coming days and for me to come back the following Monday prior to leaving Tijuana for a check up and add more if needed.

On Monday, we arrived, the swelling had gone down over the previous couple days and I wanted to get a little more in my bottom lip. Dr. Aragon, his wife, arrived and quickly took me to the consult room again. She used a numbing cream that tingles instead of ice this time. I told her that I wanted them to look like megan fox'. Both, Cervantes and aragon had different technique and both wereoso meticulous and careful to detail. I received by far some of the best care I have ever gotten in Tijuana by dr. Cervantes, dr. Aragon and dr. Illan. I was and continue to be so happy with the results
Mexico Plastic Surgeon