Nervous *Orbera Procedure* - Mexico, MO

Hello all. I am a 28 year old female who has...

Hello all. I am a 28 year old female who has struggled all my life with my weight. I have been up and down between 175 to 190. Now weighting 215 the heaviest I have ever been! I've seen a doctor and found out that I am the border of hypothyroidism. She basically said I have hypothyroidism but I am just touching number wise. So she didn't think it was smart to start me on any medication being that those meds are life long. She doesn't think it is absolutely necessary. She recommended that I diet and exercise. I went on a diet for a month and lose 3 whole pounds. Motivation killer! At this point I have researched the intra gastric ballon procedure and this is something I definitely want to do. I have been in contact with a few clinics but narrowed it down to Obesity Goodbye in Tijuana Mexico. They are charging $2800 for insertion and $1800 for retrieval. In comparison to the 10,000 one doctor was charging me here in NYC, Just to put the ballon in. I have been in contact with the patient coordinator Frank. He very nice and informative. He explained the good, the bad and everything in between. I love the fact I can text him and within 1 to 2 min hes calling me to answer my questions. Has anyone had any procedures done at this clinic before? Any info would be great. Im trying to lose 12 pounds before I get the procedure done. Then I would like to lose 40 more pounds during my 6 months. Im 212 pounds now. Sincerely a desperate woman. Would love any feedback Thanks Loves!
Mexico Bariatric Surgeon