Oophrectomy, Tummy Tuck and Liposuction on my Lower Back - Tijuana, Mexico

I had an amazing experience with Baja Med!! I...

I had an amazing experience with Baja Med!! I would have surgery any day with them over having it done in Red Deer, AB, Can. I had my ovaries removed (which would take at least a years wait here just for a consult not to mention how long it would take to actually have the surgery done) as well as a tummy tuck and liposuction on my lower back on a Wednesday and by Thursday could get out of bed by myself and was up walking around!! Right form the start with my booking the surgery, to being picked up at the airport, to the surgery and the aftercare, it was so professional and so personal. They truly care about you and your individual needs. I was so impressed with the time the doctors took to explain what was going to happen with the surgeries and what I could expect. The Recovery Center goes way above and beyond to make sure you are doing well and are more than comfortable. The care these ladies give is second to none!! Unbelievable!!! This is by far the best surgery, care and recovery I have ever experienced. And would definitely recommend BajaMed to anyone for any kind of surgery. I know in the future if I or my family need any kind of surgery I will be looking at BahaMed first. Once I recover fully I will post before and after pictures.
Dr.Serrano, Dr. Camacho,Dr. Gonzalez

My main contact was Dr. Serrano. I can not say enough kind things about him. He was the doctor that explained everything to me about my procedures. He even contacted me personally before I went to have my surgery. After my surgery he came to see me everyday and even called my room twice to make sure I was good and if there was anything I needed or wanted. Never have I met a doctor that truly cared so much about each patient. Now, 3 weeks after my surgery he is still in contact with me and is very quick to respond to any questions I have. Such a GREAT experience!! Our health care here in Alberta could really learn from the care that is given at BajaMed. And if you're wondering, there is no language barrier as they all speak better english than I do and I was born and raised here in Alberta.!! Definitely worth checking out.