Buccal Fat Removal and Chin Lipo - Mexico, MX

So my jaw line has been bothering me for a long...

So my jaw line has been bothering me for a long time. I can hardly stand photos of myself. or if I look down on my phone and my camera accidentally turns on, my reflection scares me. so 2 years ago I decided to do something about it. I never get to do anything for myself and so i decided in January 2015 to go for a consultation for my double chin to a local surgeon. The surgeon swore that I did not need liposuction and recommended a combination of 3 mesotherapy treatments and ulthera to tighten and sculpt my face. Well... that non invasive procedure was ridiculously invasive. And I didn;t get any results. my face felt firmer but that only lasted about two months. I have a separate review for that and you can read about it.
So after this heartbreak, I did my research. i work a lot and I have a family I spend my vacation with so I don't have a lot of spare time. So after doing my reasearch via realself, i found Dr. Romero. I learned about buccal fat removal and chin lipo. We did an online consultation and I'm an excellent candidate. After talking to our RS sister " yummylicious ". i was certain that Dr. G could deliver the results I want. So I am finishing a big assignment for work at the end of September and I scheduled the surgery for the 14th of October. This will give me time to prepare my body for surgery and get my house and everything ready for my recovery.
I'll update soon.