Ready for a Change

Super ready!! I'm super excited but nervous. Been...

Super ready!! I'm super excited but nervous. Been waiting for this for a long time. So I decided I'm
Ready for this. I'm getting a mommy makeover. Anyone getting a procedure done on Nov 30 with Dr. Pantoja. ( My weight is 158lbs I'm 5,1. So I hope I get good results. Anyone that got a procedure done recently?

Anyone staying at the club med around Nov. 29-Dec 6?

It would be nice if anyone is staying there so I can fell better. I'm going alone so I'm a little nervous.

Ready for a change time to get my body back. I'm...

Ready for a change time to get my body back. I'm going to be getting a tummy tuck lipo and breast lift with implants and buttock. Hope to get good results. I been eating for this for 5 years now and it's time to get something for me to fell much better for my self. My weight is 156 and I'm 5'1. :) super excited but nervous.

I'm ready for my new change. So lady's anyone out there getting a procedure done with Dr Pantoja during November 29 - Dec 6?

My date is only 16 day away:)

One more day

Just arrived at the recovery home. I'm saying at the club med. They are very friendly and I felt very Welcome. Tomorrow is my big day I've been waiting for. I will keep u girls updated.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon