MiniTT and Breast Reduction! Age: 40 Any questions re: Dr. Pantoja are welcome!

Going to Pantoja for MiniTT and breast reduction! ...

Going to Pantoja for MiniTT and breast reduction! Any advice on what I should bring for healing?? I can't wait to have a tight belly and smaller boobs! Currently 34ddd. Want to go back to my single 34d! Any recommendations on recovery houses? Looking at Recovery Boutique, Grand Hotel, & Beauty Care.

Surgery on Tues, July 28th with Dr. Pantoja!!!

Ok! I finally built up the courage to share a couple of pics! Honestly, I don't even know the true size of my breasts! lol The last time I checked, they were 34ddd. Going back to my PRE-3 kids 34d! I can't wait! Yay! Excited & nervous!!!

2 days post-op Natural reduction-no implants

Not such a pretty pic, but I wanted to share a post-op pic! VERY VERY HAPPY!

Foam pads are amazing under your body garment!

I saw this on someone's post...thought I'd reshare! Great prices!

2 Weeks post-op Mini tt & breast reduction: 5'3, currently 140 lbs, 34d, 27"waist, 39"hips

I chose a mini tummy tuck because I didn't have enough lax skin for a full tt. I don't mind my stretch marks. I would've ended up with a belly button scar beneath my new belly button, and I didn't want that. As Dr. P discussed that with me prior to surgery. I love that he discusses all the pros and cons thoroughly. My main concern was the lax skin below my belly button. That's all gone! So happy. I haven't exercised in over a year due to work and school. I'll get back to the crunches for toning my upper abs as soon as I can! Lol. As you can see, the incision/scar line is very even and thin. Dr. P used removable and dissolvable stitches. That may be the norm...not sure. I still have my drain on. Most likely it'll be out before the end of the week. My breasts were approx 34ddd. I'm at a 34d right now 2 weeks post and healing great. Still wearing the tape as instructed for 3 weeks.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon