Very Happy With My Results - Mexico

I am so happy with my results! My stomach is...

I am so happy with my results! My stomach is completely flat now and I love how my breast augmentation looks. I had very loose skin on my abdomen before and now it's beautiful and tight. I had extra fat in my back and love handle areas and now it so nice and flat! I have been wanting to get the Mommy Makeover procedure done ever since I had my child in 2010 and now I finally got it done by a wonderful surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. His name is Dr. Rodolfo Castillo Calderõn. He has been so kind and patient with me. Due to lots of unexpected problems I kept having to delay my surgury and he was so kind about it. He is top notch at what he does. His tummy tuck incisions are very perfect and even on both sides. He is a true magician when it comes to making the body have a prettier shape! I highly recommend him if you're planning on getting surgury in Tijuana, Mexico. Also, his staff are very nice and helpful too. Especially Anahi, she's so wonderful and amazing! :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon