Body Scuplting Bbl, Fat Transfer to Lips, and Breast Lift Augmentation - Tijuana, Mexico

I am 8.5 months post op from having the gastric...

I am 8.5 months post op from having the gastric sleeve surgery with dr. illan in Tijuana, Mexico. I have nothing but race reviews of my experience there. Upscale, for star, beautiful are all common words that I use to describe my experiences. my surgery weight/ highest weight was 246 and I am currently 166.2 lbs :).

After tons of deliberation, I just decided that I am going to get body scuplting bbl, fat transfer to lips, and breast lift augmentation by Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes on or near December 10th, 2014. Less than a month!!! I am going to document and keep track of everything. I will try to post every step along the way. Please feel free to ask me anything. I know several people that have used and are happy with dr. Cervantes in the past. I got a lip enhancement done by him and his wife back in August 2014. I couldn't have had a better experience. My level of care, attention and service that I grade people on is really high, so for people to far exceed my expectations, it doesn't happen often. I am already impressed and an so excited for my next journey.

I have attached some horrible pictures of my butt, though, back and tummy area. I will add breast and tummy pictures at a later date. I have decided to wait on a tummy tuck because I want to have another baby. I know I can keep from gaining excess weight during a pregnancy, but my skin is going to inevitably stretch. I will see you ask soon :)

breast pre op pictures- waiting on date

So here they are.... lol

I sent a message to the coordinator requesting for surgery to be scheduled after December 11. Hopefully, I hear something back soon :)

Date confirmed, wish pics and flight booked

I spoke with Yolanda yesterday. We scheduled the surgery on December 12th. I think I mentioned pain drugs a minimum of four times lol I'm going with a gastric sleeve sister. She is getting implants and booked her surgery for December 8th, so I changed my flight to December 7th. I'll have to entertain myself for a week before I get mine done lol

I bought 2 sports bras in a 34D size. Which is what Victoria secret has me measured at but I comfortably wear a 36DD. Dr.Cervantes told me at my initial consultation that they will drop in size once lifted. I also got a girdle you're thing and plan on taking leggings. My surgery is Friday. I will be staying at the Lucerna hotel with sherry and angelica. I'll try to post their realself screen names since they are both having their surgeries on the 8th. I'm going to be at the hotel ask weekend and see dr. Cervantes the following Monday at 4pm. Hopefully I'll be ok all weekend. I think it will be fine as long as I have enough pain medicine lol I'm also going to take Neosporin, gauze, tape, etc just in case.

I'm posting a few of my wish pics. I'd like him to lipo as much fat out of my body as possible. LOVE handles, stomach, inner thighs so I have a bigger gap, upper back. Even my under arms and under my chin, if possible lol

wish pictures

These didn't upload :(

today is the day!!!

@ 3pm at Florence systems hospital.
I am beyond excited. A little nervous, butI have so much confidence in dr. Cervantes'previous work. Ive attached a few more befores. I am currently a 36 DD and only getting a lift, so I'm going they will be full after. Dr. Cervantes thinks they may be a c cup because of the extra skin. I've also been warned about sagging, but I'm going for the best.

My current weight is 164.8. I am wearing a size 11-12 jeans that I do not have to unbutton to pull over my hips :( hopefully everything will go good today. It's just a waiting game from here.

what an experience!!! soooo happy with the results. still very swollen

I have been recovering the last week, but I am happy to say that dr. Cervantes did amazing work. I am so happy with the results. I went into surgery waiting 163.8 & when I left the hospital, I was 183 due to swelling and water weight. One week out, I am down to 173.

I am still very swollen, but my kangaroo mommy pouch is gone. My bobs are beautiful. I decided on a breast lift and added 220 cc gummy bear implant. It was an additional $1300 for the implant. So the cost of everything was $7,600. I got into a medium dress yesterday and I felt very well proportioned. I had no paininthe hospital. I've had some ununcomfortable times that are a reflection of the lipo and butt lift but nothing I can't handle.

swelling is going down. back to preop weight

So the swelling had gone down more. I was 163.8 the day of surgery. I went up to 183.6 the day i got back to the hotel and i finally weighed in at 162.4 today. My end goal weight iss 150-155. I ordered a new compression garment off off Amazon and received it today today. Marena brand. I actually felt thin for the first time in years today with a nice tush and coke bottle figure. I am officially a 36DD which is what i was preop. They just sit better now lol
Mexico Plastic Surgeon