After Two Kids I Wanted my Body Back - Mexico

Well it has been a LONG recovery. I had my surgery...

Well it has been a LONG recovery. I had my surgery in Tijuana Mexico In December. The doctors office was very busy they didn't have time for my consult the day I arrived so had to come back the morning before surgery. I felt a little rushed but the doctor made me feel better. I stayed at the Lucerna which was a beautiful hotel. My surgery went well I had a lot of pain two days post op I was in my room crying I called the doctor and he said he would send a nurse but she didn't show up another patient who could speak Spanish spoke with a nurse and was able to take my husband to a pharmacy and get me the right medications. At around 2 weeks after my tummy tuck incision opened and leaked fluid for about 8 weeks. I was swabbed for infection and it came back positive for ecoli. I had some more antibiotics and it healed up nicely. My breasts incisions started spitting stitches at about one month post op every morning I would find another stitch poking out, it caused my T to open up on both sides and around my areola. I ended up loosing a bit of my areola which will need scar revision. It took about 3 months for everything to heal up. Now I am almost 6 months and feeling great I am back at the gym able to run around with my kids again. Aftercare was difficult as I couldn't get back to Mexico and the doctors In Canada were giving different instructions on dealing with my complications. I still get sore if I do too much and swell a lot but that's part of the healing process. I am able to wear a bikini for the first time since having kids and not be self conscious about my stomach.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Cervantes was a lovely guy and really made me feel comfortable. He answers my questions right away.