44 Year Old After WLS & 4 C-Sections and Needing Some Help!! - Mexico

I first talk to Dr Irving Rodriquez Sept 2015...

I first talk to Dr Irving Rodriquez Sept 2015 after much research from Dr in the States to DR to TIjuana Mx, see I had my WLS in Tj and felt familiar to me but when I spoke to Dr R I knew almost instantly he was the one, first he took the time to Call me, second I was very up front with the Medical Conditions I deal with on a Daily basis and he was the only Dr that had concerned and wanted to know everything I was on and Full medical History and that showed me that he had concerns and cared about my health and the Risks. I followed all his guidelines he wrote out for me to get all clearances from my Specialist my Family Dr etc... Well I have now had my Surgery and has been the best experience ever I just can't say enough good about the contacting the tests, from being picked up to the care at the Recovery House Casa Del Angel the nurses EVERYONE his brother also assisted in my Surgery it was a long surgery he did so much to me and I'm feeling stronger everyday, he removed 30 lbs of skin and fat that's alot He concentrated on a CTT with Butterfly lift and a full arm lift and lots of Lipo I did not have my Breast done this time someday maybe but see I just wanted to fit into a top and pants normal again. I dont have pictures at this time but will post some in the near future.. If anyone is searching you must give him the chance just to talk to him and you will see for yourself what a Wonderful Dr he is!!! Thank you Dr R form the Bottom of my heart!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon