38 Years Young, Needs a Makeover After 3 Boys! - Tijuana, Mexico

I can't wait for July! After giving birth to three...

I can't wait for July! After giving birth to three boys I have saggy skin and stretch marks. I've decided to do the mommy makeover. I will be getting my breasts lifted with implants, circular tummy tuck, and fat transfer to butt. I have chosen Dr. Cervantes and Dr. Aragon out of Tijuana, Mexico. I've seen extensive pictures of their patients after results and spoke to many of them. They look amazing!

6/9/15 surgery update

I had my surgery with Dr. Cervantes and Dr. Aragon on 6/9/15. I am beyond excited with my results. The hospital was clean and nurses were extremely helpful. Dr Cervantes checked on me the evening of my surgery and Dr. Aragon came again the following morning before I left the hospital. I stayed at a recovery house for 7 days post op with 24 hr nurse care. I saw the Drs two more times before I flew home to Houston. All my questions were answered and I had a quicker than normal recovery with zero complications. I went to my local urgent care yesterday to have my stiches removed. Upon emailing my weekly pics to Dr Cervantes he gave me the green light to have them removed. My local urgent care Dr and nurses that removed stiches raved about how good the incisions looked and overall work in general. I'm extremely happy with my results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon