23years Old Mother of Two Girls Looking for a Kim K Body - Tijuana, Mexico

So far all my questions and concerns have been...

So far all my questions and concerns have been answered by dr. Pantoja a team. I was refereed to dr. Pantoja by a good friend and immediately booked my appointment. I've had two girls and always had a tummy but after loosing 100lbs I' still have my disgusting belly which I hate I have no boobs lol 34c to be exact I'm looking to getting a D I don't want to look exaggerated. I always had hips and booty so I'm excited to see my finals results so the doctor recommended to get a full back lip arm and inner thighs for him to graph the fat to my booty and hips. What I'm most excited about it having a flat tummy. I'm scare of the pain but I'm more excited then anything. Do any of you lady's recommend any thing before surgery? To start getting prepare I know it's 5 months away but I want everything to go smooth! :)

1 month away

Hey girls so I'm getting closer to my surgery day March 9 and I'm hoping you can help me on what to take etc thanks chicas! I've recently gain weight too from 146 to 167 hopefully that helps my results more !

My right side breast has a bruise and is leaking blood is it infected?

My right breast seems to be leaking blood and has a bruise I'm worry if it's infected does any one know if it's normal for this to happen p.s. The yellow you see if from the spray i use for the scar to heal

Spitting stitches 3 weeks post up BA

So I'm seeing like a clear lil stitch coming out of my breast I'm 3 weeks post up its really small to catch it with the Camara but I do feel it and see it is that normal?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon