Liposuction Waist Dr. Carlos Castaneda - Mexico

Had liposuction on the waist with Dr. Carlos...

Had liposuction on the waist with Dr. Carlos Castaneda on 4/14. Didn't have too much fat but isolated parts on the hips. Can't tell final results but his previous photos look amazing. So far just bruising amd swelling. Only used one stitch to get to both sides which I thought was impressive. Sorry couldn't find before photos. Also had facial surgery with another doctor the same day. Will give reviews periodically on healing. Dr. Castaneda is a really nice and friendly guy. Has a good humor and seems very confident on what he can do for you. Jokingly aked me if I wanted any tequila before going under for surgery which helped alleviate some of my anxiety.

Hard to reach by emails though.

5 days post op

5 days post op. I'll probably post updates every week since I heard swelling can last weeks. No pain or problems with Lipo so far.

6 day follow up appointment

Dr. Said he removed about 500 cc total from the sides. I had about 5 lipomas that he also removed which was great. Still swollen and bruised. Dr. Castaneda was really nice and also looked at my facial healing as well.

Ultrasound and lymphatic massage yesterday

I paid $75 for ultrasound and a lymphatic massage at the clinic yesterday. I don't know how much one treatment helps but I wanted just to try it since I've read mixed reviews about its effectiveness.

15 days post op

Still a little bruised and swollen but a lot better. Have lost about 8 pounds since the surgery since I haven't been working out as much amd eating as much.

No Major updates

No Major updates. No visual changes I can tell since before surgery. Was told final results will take a few months. No noticeable bruising or swelling left.

Still No Major Updates

No real difference noticed yet. Still feels like fat tissue in the area. No bruising. A little tender in some areas but very minimal.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon