Dr. Raul Gongora - Tijuana, Mexico

It has been a nightmare. All I wanted done was...

It has been a nightmare. All I wanted done was lipo on my chin and to bring in my ears a bit. When I woke up I was full of stitches on my face and upper back of neck. He told me he decided to perform half a face lift with out asking me. He did a terrible job, my scars are thick, and there for everyone to see..i get asked all of the time why I had a face lift. I'm 40 and always got compliments on my lack of wrinkles and good skin. I did want to take care of my double chin, everyone told me no need but you know humans. It has been 5 months now, I still have people ask when they see the scars. It took me 10 minutes to find out on the internet that for men the scar for a facelift should be on the inside of the ear since we don't use makeup, mine are about 1/8 of inch from my ear. No way to hide, my upper neck scars are outside my hair line again right there for everyone to see. One of my ears is ok and the other is crooked now, it looks limp and or crouched, folded if that makes sense, For the rest of my life have 4 long scars on my face, two on each side of my face and two on the back of my neck. His staff suggested makeup up for my face scars. (I'm a man) It feel horrible to wake up to this and I have a really hard time being in public. Thats my story, I can't believe I did this to myself.

one of the scars on my ear

It is hard to tell how disfigured my ear is from this pic, but im a little embarrassed and don't want to show my face.
Dr. Raul Gongora

He was always rushed, did not care about my ear.