Lipo to Abdomen, Waist, and Lower Back with Fat Transfer to Butt and Breast. Mexico, MX

My fat transfer procedure is less than two weeks...

My fat transfer procedure is less than two weeks away and I'm extremely anxious! Dr. Campos is my ps because I love his results. He's great at producing that hour glass figure. I'm a little nervous because I haven't seen any fat grafting to the breast procedures from him, but I'm sure he'll do an amazing job. I'm staying at Beauty Care for 5 days and Ronnie has been EXTREMELY helpful. If anybody has any advice or has anything to say that may ease my nerves, please share! This is my first elective procedure!

6 weeks

I'm almost six weeks post op and I'm pleased with my results. Dr. Campos was able to remove almost 3000 ccs of fat and used all the viable fat for my bbl and breast fat transfer. He used 300ccs for each breast and 800cc in my hips and butt. I was told from the beginning I would only have more volume (not bigger) because I didn't have a lot of fat. I am wearing the same bra and similar panties in the before and after pics.
The areas that were lipoed are healing well. I am still swollen in the flank area and my stomach is a bit lumpy. As you can see, I also have some stretch mark on my stomach, which are more obvious without the fat tummy.
I would say I've lost about 30% of the volume in my hips and breast, but as long as I don't loose more, I'm happy.

4 months

I tried on clothes today. I had a hard time deciding what to buy because everything fits perfectly! I'm very satisfied with my results ;0)

6 months

I have retained about 80% of the fat that was injected. My results have been consistent since about 8 weeks.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campos surpassed my expectations!