FUE Hair Transplant with Permanent Hair Tattoo - Mexico

800 grafts for FUE hair transplant with permanent...

800 grafts for FUE hair transplant with permanent tattoo cost $2800, and i got what i paid for. Doctors were not open and honest, and they used black ink for the imitation hairs. My hair color is light brown. They assured me the tattoo ink was the same color as my hair. am now getting tattoo removed with laser tattoo remover which will cost more money.

800 GRAFTS FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT WITH PERMANENT HAIR TATTOO

800 Grafts for FUE Hair Transplant with Permanent Hair Tattoo

It has been nearly 1 year since my hair transplant with permanent hair tattoo on my scars. I will say that I had hair growth. However, the large black permanent ink that was used by the doctors turned blue. I had an RN perform 3 NDYAG laser tattoo removal procedures without diminishing the color because the ink is in the dermis. I also went to Scalp Aesthetics, and paid $1,500 for 7 hours (two days) worth of work on the whole back of my head to try to reduce the black and blue permanent ink appearance. The gentleman who spent 7 hours of scalp pigmentation said that the doctor who did the permanent ink tattoo on me did it incorrectly. The ink tip was too big, and they used the wrong kind of ink. It should be a much finer ink tip, and the ink color should be layered multiple times to give a much more natural appearance. The back of my head now has hair that covers all of my scars, except for the small scar with blue ink that is nearest the top of my head. It is still noticeable and covers about 3-4 inches in length. My options now are to have another FUE hair transplant at 800 grafts for $4,500 (minimum), possibly have a scar revision with that one scar (no guarantee that they will be able to do it due to lack of elasticity on my scalp), and place about 50 grafts just slightly above where the scar revision incision was made, and then wait a year for everything to grow in, etc. Dr. Jorge Cortez and Dr. Jimmy Cortez at hair medical restoration were notified of all this. Keep in mind that I am not new to cosmetic surgery with other doctors. I have had 7 hair transplants in my life. I informed the doctors that the ink changed color and that Scalp Aesthetics told me that these doctors did not know how to correctly perform a permanent scalp pigmentation procedure. The doctors at Hair Medical Restoration refused to refund any money, and do not admit to any wrongdoing pertaining to scalp pigmentation. Beware of going to Hair Medical Restoration in Tijuana. I met the doctor at Hospital Angeles. He said when I had the procedure, someone would pick me up to have the procedure. He never told me that it would be done at a completely different facility. I feel this is something they should have told me about. It is because they do not have hospital privileges at Hospital Angeles, I later found out. This update does not pertain to the actual hair transplant, but rather the permanent scalp pigmentation (permanent ink tattoo) procedure they performed.

Update To Last Post on 800 Grafts for FUE Hair Transplant with Permanent Hair Tattoo

I went to Bosley to have a scar revision on the top scar that is about a 1/4 in wide and goes ear to ear with all those nasty, large black and brown tattoo ink dots. They did a scar revision 4 inches across where the hair does not cover it up much. They did not go ear to ear. The doctor at Bosley just did an incision where the scar and large black and brown permanent tattoo ink dots are noticeable. The scar revision was done at no charge, since I have had three hair transplants with them (Bosley/MRH) in the past. They were able to put in 32 grafts from the excised scar as well. That scar had some grafts, and they placed them free of charge (and the scar revision as well) at each end of the scar and worked their way in. The procedure took 40 minutes to do the scar revision. It is very tight on my scalp due to the fact that I have had 7 FUT hair transplants and 1 FUE hair transplant, but they were able to successfully do the scar revision with regular sutures, not the ones that dissolve. They tried to stitch me with the ones that dissolve but could not get them to stay because of the tightness back there. I was also informed that I am not eligible for any more hair transplants that include the FUE technique by the doctor at Bosley. There just isn't enough donor hair anymore. Stitches have since been removed and the scar appears to be healing nicely. I will know in about six months if the scar atrophies. I also consulted a plastic surgeon to see if he could revise any other scars. He said that it is just too tight, and I would get either the same result or worse. In addition, I recently went back to Scalp Aesthetics to have a touch up on trying to blend/correct the large black and brown dots. There has been some improvement, but not with the large brown dots. I was told the ink will fade (but most likely not completely) in about 10 or more years. I have since grown out my hair and am okay but not happy that I have a bunch of large black and brown dots on my scars on the back of my head. They were able to try to correct the large black permanent tattoo ink but not the brown ones. Scalp Aesthetics also informed my that the nurse who told me the color turned to blue was incorrect. The ink color (black) did not turn to blue, as previously mentioned by a nurse who did three NDYAG 1064 Q-Switched tattoo removal treatments on me, which did not help at all to break up or lighten the ink. I was told it can take 10 treatments, but if there is no improvement whatsoever after the third treatment, chances are that I will not have any luck with 10 treatments. The problem is that the ink is in the dermis, not on the surface of the skin like regular tattoos.
Dr. Jorge Cortez