55 Norwood 3 - Mexico

Dra Salas and team were great tom work with. I had...

Dra Salas and team were great tom work with. I had a 3 phone discussions with Dr Salas prior to going to TJ for the procedure. She offered me a few people that she had done for reference. They both were very happy with the procedure. I worked a lot up front with Crystal who helped with all the details and prep. She answered all the little questions that I didn't ask the Dr as well as setting up transportation to and from the Airport and a very nice Hotel. The procedure itself lasted about 15 hours. It was 2000 grafts. Yes a very long day, I opted for the FUE because I do prefer to wear my hair at a #2 on the sides and back....sometimes. I change styles so I wanted to have the flexibility. There was very little pain, I would compare it to a dental visit, probably the worst part was the 15 hours..just somewhat boring and having to sit still for that long was tough for me. There were breaks and lunch etc. They did have a nice young lady do a massage on my arms and I did watch a video on my IPAD. At any rate I would def do this again, I am on day 21. The swelling was minor and was gone after 5 days, I still have a little redness and itching but no biggy. I was able to go on a 1 week business trip after 14 days but that was cutting it close and I had to use a different hair style to cover to transplant area. The donor area had enough regrowth to cover the extraction spots. I am at the point now where I expect there will be some loss of the transplanted hair which is normal and than begin to see the regrowth soon. So everything is on schedule. I will revisit the review and add pictures in a few weeks. For anyone out there that is considering this procedure I would recommend you call and have a consult with Dr Salas. I had put this off for about 3 years because I live in Bay Area in Ca and just could not afford what the Dr's were quoting here. I did have some concerns about going to TJ for the procedure but I can easily say that Baja Hair Center is very clean and very professional and I would do this procedure again in a heartbeat. Again the entire team that worked on me was great, the before and after care was great. More to come.
Mexico Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Salas loves what she does and it shows, she is very concerned with her patients. She treated me like I was special and not just another hair transplant. I understand she does many of these so its good that she treats each one as a unique case. I will be returning to see her in a few months for some Stem Cell work along with Botox treatments.