Don't Believe Everything You Hear or Read! - Mexico, MO

I went through medical tour and paid for both the...

I went through medical tour and paid for both the BBL and a tummy tuck. However, I only received the tummy tuck and not the bbl. I kept wondering why I had to wear a garment that didn't help suppprt the buttock transfer. My bottom was never sore nor could I find any scars from the buttock transfer insicions. After four month there is not a difference in my bottom. Not only that, doctors would not remove my drainage tube and caught a staph infection. Thank God I am still alive. I am very displeased with my work. At least my stomach is not as big as it once was. I am still lookimg into a lawyer for help. Ladies please pray. I researched this doctor, who was trained in the US, but wished I had found a doctor here. Be careful.
Dr. Garica

He was very pleasant to work with even paid two nights of my hotel and really treated me like a family member. However, the only things I disliked were using third parties for help because there were issues with the phone system. No one could really speak english , unless I Google my question in Spanish and it took forever to heck into my hotel.