I had a facelift in Mexico at the CosMed Clinic. I...

I had a facelift in Mexico at the CosMed Clinic. I have had over 20 plastic surgeries in my lifetime, all done in the United States or Panama. The one I had in Mexico at the CosMed Clinic was by far the worst mistake of my life !!!!!!!!!! I have never had so many problems. The surgery made my face SAG WORSE. The surgical nurses are horrible. I ended up with a horrible infection and pus coming out of my face where the incisions were. The doctor has never followed up on anything with me. The doctor that started this clinic studied just for a few months outside of Mexico, but did 99% of his training in Mexico. WATCH OUT. I have heard of 2 women that went to this clinic that are badly messed up.

The doctor met with me, took pictures, then told me to go to the bank and wire cash to him. As soon as he got the cash, the nurse called me and said we could proceed with the surgery. The day of the surgery was miserable. We waited for an hour for a taxi, then sat in traffic for another 35 minutes. I was in the surgery unit for 9 hours !!!!!!!!!!! My husband thought I was DEAD. He begged them to let him see me, to see if I was alive. Finally they let him look through the little window, to see if I was breathing. My surgery was not complex. The surgery nurses just sat and talked over by a window and never came over to see if the woman next to me (who was in pain and crying) or myself, needed anything. My face and eyes were bandaged and I couldn't see to go to the restroom. Finally after one hour and a half of being ignored, I yelled for a nurse to help me to the bathroom. I was handed a bed pan, then the nurse left the room. What the hell? The bed was the most uncomfortable slab on foam I have ever slept on. A week later after the surgery, I came back to have my stiches removed and was stuck in their elevator between floors for 26 minutes. This place is a disaster people. Don't go there. It has a really bad reputation. I believe CosMed pays off magazines to write well of their clinic. I have had about 28 surgeries in the United States and Panama and have never had one problem.