Arm Lift & Breast Lift with the Amazing Dr. G in Tijuana - MX

After losing 100 pounds (gastric sleeve), I was...

After losing 100 pounds (gastric sleeve), I was left with floppy upper arms and sagging breasts. Working out didn't help, unfortunately, and I knew I'd need surgery. I consulted with a few doctors in San Francisco and San Diego, but decided to see Dr. Gutierrez after reading some great reviews here. My brother lives in San Diego, so it was an easy trip to the border, and I knew I could spend part of my recovery with family. Elsa, Dr. G's assistant, speaks fluent English (she grew up in the states), and is gorgeous and friendly, so helpful! And the Dr. impressed me with his background (med school in Israel) and knowledge and demeanor. (Not to mention price, ha ha.)

I'm SO happy with my results -- very little downtime, and almost no pain. My breasts look perfect! My arms, even with the tattoo issues, look great, too. I like that he uses local anaesthesia -- that makes recovery easier. The anaesthesiologist, Dr. Ice, is also wonderful. The gals at the clinic were so sweet and took great care of me, and the language barrier was not really a problem. I stayed at the Hotel Lucerna for a couple of days after the procedure, just to get lots of rest. The compression garment is a pain at first, VERY tight and my hands were swollen and numb. But it's worth it for the results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

VERY attentive to detail. He is really an artist, I think you have to be to be a great surgeon. He spent 7 and a half hours in surgery, making sure everything was perfect. He is also funny and friendly, which helps with pre-surgery nerves. I can't recommend him enough, and I'm happy to talk with anyone who's considering seeing him. I am going back to him for a facelift!