Lower Facelift - Mexico

Lower facelift Dr. Fuentes this is an amazing...

Lower facelift

Dr. Fuentes this is an amazing doctor my facelift is not only beautiful but it doesn't look like it had a facelift he did not stretch my features but he took away the double chin an extra skin hanging from my face. The facilities are very clean and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional the food was delicious. The accommodations were better than a five-star hotel. I cannot brag enough about Dr. Fuentes talent in plastic surgery. I get so many compliments people say I look fantastic they can't figure it out but I know.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fuentes this is extremely knowledgeable and talented in plastic surgery. He performed a lower facelift and neck lift on me I needed it in my late 40s because I had drastic weight loss and the skin was saggy around my jaw line and neck. The results are fantastic I couldn't ask for better results-I am so pleased with his work. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for professional beautiful work. He answers all my questions he's very sweet I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I especially like how he emails you right back and he's always happy to hear from you. Tips: I suggest that you need to follow the instructions, that you stop taking any blood thinners 1 month before the surgery, another tip is to avoid salt after the surgery and also avoid heat or sun exposure. You need to be patient with the final results as the swelling goes away slowly. I love the results I loved my stay my doctor and I highly recommend cosmed and Dr. Fuentes to anyone looking for great results.