Excellent Experience with Dr. Pantoja - Tijuana, Mexico - Tummy Tuck W/ Muscle Repair, Lipo, BBL

I had an excellent experience. I had a Tummy Tuck...

I had an excellent experience. I had a Tummy Tuck with abdominal muscle repair/tightening, Lipo sculpting on the back, upper arms, inner thighs, and Brazilian Butt Lift. Everything included in the price of the procedure except for Post-Op meds. It included a two night stay.My husband and I were very happy to find Dr. Pantoja and his staff. We would do it all over again.

Pictures

Here are the latest pics. Keep in mind that photos don't do justice to Dr. Pantoja's work. In real life I'm more sculpted than is reflected in these pictures.

New Before - After Pictures at 25 days Post Op.

Here they are. The before pics were taken the morning of the surgery. Very happy with the results so far. Advice for those of you getting a TT: Stop by Walgreens and get yourself a walker. It helps tremendously! Also borrowing a wheelchair to use the first week after your procedure will help you to be mobile around the house and breaks up the monotony.

one more

One more - again

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Although initially my husband and I were hesitant about having surgery done in TJ, all our fears were assuaged after meeting Dr. Pantoja and seeing the facilities. The doctor and his staff were very conscientious, caring, and professional. In the initial consultation Dr. Pantoja was honest and straightforward about the results and expectations. He is easygoing, honest, and his prices are incredible! Unlike other cosmetic surgeons who will try to squeeze every nickel they can out of you, Dr. Pantoja is fair, generous, and genuinely cares about his patients. The nursing staff is also very caring and goes above and beyond their responsibilities in caring for patients in the critical hours and days after the surgery. When we see what other PS's are charging for the same procedures and the amazing care we received, we are so happy we chose Dr. Pantoja. We could not be happier! You should go to Dr. Pantoja only if you want to save a ton a money and have wonderful care/results.