I Got my Hollywood Smile at Harmony Dental Tijuana Mexico

I got to Tijuana the night before. I went for lipo...

I got to Tijuana the night before. I went for lipo and for dental. The next morning I went to Harmony Dental at Molding clinic Tijuana Mexico. I met Victor M Martinez and he was so friendly and funny. I got comfortable and he took some xrays. He gave my options and i decided entire top of my mouth to go with bridges and caps in the front. I went with all veneers. I had put 4500 down so he gave me some temporary teeth till my porcelain teeth are made to fit me. My temporary are good for up to 8 months till I pay balance and go for my beautiful teeth. I haven't smiled this big in years and can't wait to go back for my teeth and not only that. I can't wait to see my friend Dr Victor M Martinez at Harmony Dental. He was just a down to earth funny guy, he kept me trying to laugh with my mouth wide open. I had 4 pretty vad cavities and he just filled them all with white fillings, he did it as if it were so easy. It took 2 visits, my teeth were horrible. He has a assistant but she is also a actual dentist Dr Gloria Obregon, also a orthodontist. She did a beautiful job cleaning my husbands teeth after Dr Martinez fixed the front 2. This was all done on 2 short visits, they offer you a sleep mask to pull over your eyes and relax. Last visit was after lipo and he gave me a pill to relax me, afterwards he let me know the pill was for him and not me lol. I would recommend him always, just fun and full of life and what a great dentist. He checks on me on Facebook all the time and so does his beautiful wife Michelle. It was my favorite dental experience ever. I never smiled and now I cannot stop. I will add pictures and update on my permanent teeth as well. Thanks Dr Victor M Martinez at Harmony Dental Studio.

before and my temporary teeth till my porcelain are ready

I think this says implant but I decided on bridges, the cost difference wasn't that much I was just trying to avoid anymore surgery really. Im happy with my choice. Remember cash in gand can get you a better deal. This dentist is like no other, he is my friend!

it sent i wasn't finished showing my before pics

Here goes

Harmony Dental Studio My friend Dr Victor M Martinez

Gave me my smile. I finally feel beautiful. He seriously had me laughing and he did my dental work with ease. He is board certified and gives Hollywood smiles
Dr Victor M Martinez