PMMA Injections with Clinic Estetica - Tijuana, Mexico

I recently had PMMA injections with Clinic...

I recently had PMMA injections with Clinic Estetica in Tijuana, Mexico in November of last year. The staff was very generous and helpful with any questions or concerns I had. They made it their priority to ensure I was comfortable and certain about the procedure. The staff gave me detailed information regarding PMMA injections, before and after instructions for the procedure, and hotel reservations. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the complete staff.

This was completely my decision and risk. I am not here to influence anyone to get this procedure done however to inform you of my experience. After years of research and reading other members post, I decided to make this choice. There are many positive and negative post regarding this procedure but you have to make sure it is the right decision for you.

The procedure was fairly simple and quick. You speak with Dr. Morales to ensure her of your desired look before the injections and she will inform you if it will be possible. Dr. Morales will not inject no more than your buttocks can accept. She is very skilled, with a gentle hand. She is very precise and great at what she does. I'm not going to lie because the PMMA injections did sting like hell however once it is over, that sharp pain goes away. Your buttock will swell like crazy and it is strongly advised not to sit or apply any pressure to the area for three days. Believe me, it is very tender and you will not want to sit on your buttocks. The tenderness lasted three to five days because when it was time for me to fly, my buttocks was less tender.

The next day, I felt like I had a dump truck on my back because my butt was so swollen. It was huge and I am glad the inflammation finally went down. I did experience numbness for two days which was listed as one of the side effects. The days I stayed at the Marriott, the reception Diana, regularly contacted me to ensure I didn't have any complications. All the pain I experienced was from the inflammation in my buttocks. I didn't have any abnormalities or unevenness. The five days I stayed in the Marriott was enough days for my buttocks to heal.

It has almost been three months since my procedure and I m doing well. I have the desired look with no other complications besides the numbness. My buttocks is not as soft and giggly as it was but a lot more rounder and firmer. Exercise helps with the roundness and lift but make sure you allow yourself time to heal. Strenuous exercise in the buttocks area is not recommended. In addition, I did not have any hard lumps or discoloration in the injected areas which I am thankful.

I received 200cc in each buttock which was more then enough for my size. My measurements was 36-28-43 now I am currently 36-28-45 1/2. I did have a butt before the procedure however I need a permanent lift which butt augmentation did not give me.

As stated before, I just wanted to share my experience for those members that are interested in PMMA injections.
Dr Morales

Staff and doctor was professional and courteous