PMMA Butt Injection - Tijuana, Mexico

I got PMMA butt injections a few months ago at...

I got PMMA butt injections a few months ago at Clinic Estetica located in Tijuana, Mexico. I think this is an alternative for those people like me who does not want to go thru a surgery or the recovery but does want a bigger butt. I got 250 cc on each side for a total of 500 cc. The procedure was really simple and painless, it only took like a one hour and a half to get it done. After that I had to take the pills they gave me and couldn't sit down for 3 days (which isnt that bad).
I would say that the only downside to it would be that you wont see the full results till 8 weeks after the procedure and you would most likely have to get done more than once in order to see a big difference.
Now, Im really excited because Im going to get my second procedure in december but this time Im gonna get 300cc on each side so hopefully I wont have to go back again.
Dr Morales

Dr Morales is an excellent doctor. She is really caring and would answer all your questions. During the procedure she was very professional and really knew what she was doing. I would recommend this doctor to anybody including my family and closest friends.