34yo Happy to See my Breasts Reconstructed Thanks to Dr. Raul Gongora - Tijuana, Mexico

My name is Alejandra Galvan, I am 34 years ago and...

My name is Alejandra Galvan, I am 34 years ago and 7 years I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my left breast was removed, it was a hard experience but I stayed positive and beat the disease. I had to wait 5 years to get a breast reconstruction at the IMSS, but unfortunately the surgery was not successful due to the type of facilities and poor hygiene, I ended up with a severe infection and they had to remove the implant.

I decided to go to a private doctor, to try again to fulfill myself but the reconstructive surgery was a total disaster because it was a very negligent Doctor which not only affected my left breast but also the right breast, now I had my two breasts affected and so therefore my hope to see again my breasts rebuilt was fading, until, today.
I found through my prayers an excellent Doctor, Dr. Raul Gongora, he has been my hope after so many bad experiences, now thanks to him I can see my breasts reconstructed and I'm doing very well on my recovery. I can wear clothes without using fillers in my bra again.

I feel very happy not only for the professional Dr. Raul Gongora, but also for his patience and dedication in my case, I can say that I feel in very good hands because of his great heart and his passion to do his work and dedication to each of his patients. I have to say that all of his staff is equally trained and worried to give you the best attention, they share the same positive attitude and warm treatment of pacients. To me it was a blessing to have known Dr. Raul Gongora.
Dr. Raul Gongora

After two failed attempts, one at a public health institution and the second with a terrible surgeon, Dr. Raul Gongora was a blessing for me. He always listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease with the procedure. His staff is great and is very well trained. They share his vision of personalised attention and being warm with the patients. He has been a blessing in my life, I thank him for making me feel like I used to before they removed my breasts. Thanks Dr. Raul Gongora.