Smaller Implants with Breast Lift Dr Caloca Mexico - Mexico, ME

My 750cc implants were 13 years old, doing very...

My 750cc implants were 13 years old, doing very well but I wanted much smaller breasts and thought it was about time I changed them out anyway.
I reduced to 400cc high profile with lollipop lift
I am not at post op week 4 yet and the result is better than I had even hoped for.
The scars around the nipples and the vertical line down are almost gone already !
I had heard this was a much bigger and more painful surgery than just breast implants but my recovery was pretty easy. I wouldnt even call it painful, more awkward and uncomfortable for a few days.

I have been a patient of Dr Calocas before and yet again he has out done himself. I am delighted with the result. Dr Calocas staff are always amazing, the surgery suite is the best I have seen. The recovery room is fabulous, in a private room with a nurse on hand.
I stayed for a couple of nights at the Hotel Lucerna opposite where the staff are very familiar with surgery patients and take such good care of you.
The first time I went to Dr Caloca it was because of his amazing reviews and the money to be saved. Now however he is my first choice despite the financial saving. I have total trust in him and his team and dont doubt I will be seeing them again.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Caloca is my first and only choice. I have had beyond amazing results with him. The doctor will answer every email promptly (and I tend to ask a lot of questions) The surgery suite is pristine and his staff warm and welcoming Dr Caloca is always available with after care advise My scars are invisible ! Drivers are provided for border crossing and The Hotel Lucerna is opposite, an immaculate hotel with excellent service. I could not recommend more highly