Researching Doctors in Mexico. Mexico, MX

I am just starting for the past two weeks to get...

I am just starting for the past two weeks to get quotes and procedure details with reputable , board certified doctors in TJ. I know a lot of people don't trust Mexican surgeries but our family lives there and we go there once a month...sometimes more. To us it's the same as any big decision....do your research and don't just pick the cheapest....look at reviews, credentials, clinic reviews and cleanliness.

It's finally done!

Two days post op and feeling very satisfied with my results! Dr. Vega and his team treated me so well! Pain isn't as bad as I expected. And in six months he has offered me a full body lift!! For the price of only the tummy tuck! Tired now but will put up more details later
Dr. Gutierrez

I have head nipples that pointed at my feet since i was 11 yrs old. I have always wanted to have my breasts corrected and be able to go without a bra and look good in low cut blouses and bathing suit tops.Finally my husband has the money for me and i cant wait! So far a few doctors have said that they don't suggest I do not have the lift and implants at the same time which is disappointing. But I found a few that agreed to it. I really want to have that cleavage with a full look. As well as the firmness in plants will give me.