Back for Boobies After BBL - Tijuana, Mexico

I went to dr. Pantoja last year for a booty and...

I went to dr. Pantoja last year for a booty and now I'm ready for a breast lift and implant. I really want amazing cleavage without a bra, you know ladies for those sun dresses and plunge one pieces !! Yes please !! So I posted a photo of my before and after of my bbl I'm extremely pleased.

I love how dr. P cares about your overall body shape and doesn't just focus on the area he's working on.

Date moved closer !

So I got an email from Nadia. The dr. Wanted to know if I could come in the 30th instead of th 31st. Which is even better since I'll be off work that whole week and it's an extra day for me to recover. I keep thinking about what I can use for the scars after since I'm getting a full breast lift which is the anchor cut. Any suggestions ??

1 day post op.

feeling a little sore dr Pantoja did 400ccs I'm very pleased. In love with them. Here's my before and after

So the tape & stitches is still on.

& the tape is slowly starting to peel. I noticed my nipples look raw and wet they don't hurt but it kinda scares me because I think they're not suppose to be covered for this long aren't they suppose to air out? My appointment with dr. P to remove the stitches and tape is in. 6 days. Hopefully all is well during the check up.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pantoja has been amazing and I can't wait to go back to him for my breast lift and high profile implants. I love how he cares about the overall shape of your body and doesn't focus on just one area.