49 Year Old Mother of 5 Children - Mexico, MX

I have been Doctor Salvador Pantoja patient for...

I have been Doctor Salvador Pantoja patient for approximately 5 years, I live in L.A and don't mind traveling to Tijuana for consultations as needed . I receive Botox injections approximately every 3 months. I have had two previous surgeries including a tummy tuck , Doctor Salvador Pantoja is very detailed and does exceptional work. Doctor Pantoja is carrying and professional at all times he makes you feel comfortable. I just had breast reconstruction and implants done approximately 4 days ago and feel great!! I can already see the difference in the shape and size of my breasts I am absolutely happy. Since Doctor Salvador Pantoja did my first procedure 5 years ago I gained self confidence and feel great . Doctor Pantoja staff is amazing they will answer all your questions furthermore; the Nursing team is awesome. I have been blessed to find Doctor Pantoja and will continue to be his patient for many years to come.
I absolutely trust him to do any procedure.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

DOCTOR PANTOJA IS AND EXCELLENT DOCTOR ...DOES QUALITY WORK AND IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING ...YOU WONT FIND A BETTER DOCTOR.